Shout out to Sylver2!

Sazzy4Evr

I just saw her today at the mall. I wanted to ask her if she was Niko's cousin but I was nervous. Plus I could not remember how to say the phrase. lol. I was going to ask "Are you Niko's niece?" lol.

But if you think her hair is pretty in pictures...you should see it in person. IT IS GORGEOUS! Her hair is very long and healthy.

Now I really have to focus on taking care of my hair!

I wanted to shout you out Sylver and tell you how beautiful and healthy your hair is. (You might remember me. You came into the store where I work this evening and you wanted body products with coconut in it but we did not have anything. I showed you a lotion though)

PS. Your skin is very beautiful as well.

GoingNatural

Yes, she has gorgeous hair! She's just beautiful overall!

Are you ever at the DC/MD/VA meetups?! Or were you just visiting the area?

Nice & Wavy

Girl, you should have said something...she would have enjoyed that I"m sure!

She is beautiful and sweet!

Sazzy4Evr

No I actually have not been to any of the MD/DC/VA meetups but I would like to go one day. I'm from MD but I actually live in New York right now because of school.

RODI

What a coincidence!!

I was just browsing her Fotki admiring her hair. I still had her page open going back and forth from it to LHCF when I came across this thread.:yep:

Isis

I just saw her today at the mall. I wanted to ask her if she was Niko's cousin but I was nervous. Plus I could not remember how to say the phrase. lol. I was going to ask "Are you Niko's niece?" lol.

But if you think her hair is pretty in pictures...you should see it in person. IT IS GORGEOUS! Her hair is very long and healthy.

I wanted to shout you out Sylver and tell you how beautiful and healthy your hair is. (You might remember me. You came into the store where I work this evening and you wanted body products with coconut in it but we did not have anything. I showed you a lotion though)

Sylver2 has always been one of my inspirations. I love her hair! I love her hair tips and tutorials too! :yep::up:

sylver2

OMG!!! I am just seeing this.
That was you wow!! small world. I cant believe u recognized me..lol
Yeh Im from NY and go up to visit all the time. I use to work in that mall
aww thank u soo much for the shoutout.
U should have said something..lol

sylver2

Thank u to the ladies that posted in this thread..U have me blushing..lol and some of my hair idols at that:))))
Thank u so much

sylver2

I had just came from getting a touchup at the salon. Had a migraine from that.

issidoll

You are such a sweetie Sylver2, so lovely in your responses.
I have been checking out your album for a while :blush: and am in awe. Beautiful woman and obviously with a personality to match.
Quadruple threat :grin: j/k.
issy

MonaLisa

Oh...*sucks teeth*...she's aiight...:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm playing....Ms. Sylver is a beautiful individual, inside and out - it's a pleasure to be acquainted with such people in one's lifetime -- it let's you know the world isn't such a bad place.

*was that too much?...:look:*

:hug2:

*adding disclaimer* I lubs Sylver - I wuz playing....I'm like let me add that before I get some PM's and whatnot....*
:lol:

Last edited:

QUINN

Behave, MonaLisa! Yeah, Sylver (Miss Ra) is a beauty, triple threat she is! And talented too! Grindn girl!

OT: Mona, how's the writin'?

I've been outta touch......

envybeauty

Ummmmmmmmm.............can we get a pic of the 'do.........fresh bone straight long hair and all..............unless you sweated it out overnight :look: