I just updated my hair photo album

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
Wow I didn't know you cut your hair. If my hair ever needs a cut I will definitely look back at this thread for reassurance that it will grow back. You hair is gorgeous! You give a hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am glad i can be an inspiration to you. just know that if you take good care of your hair and have a healthy scalp (and body) there is no reason why your hair should not grow back. but i sure could not see that during the time my grandmother cut it (with a big smile on her face)

LiqueXX

Sherrylove, your hair looks healthy, beautiful and shiny. BTW, its looks like your already at waist length

lunalight7

Oh My God......what an inspiration you are Sherry...and good to hear from you too! You grow girl! I was becoming discouraged with the progress of my hair but after viewing your pics, Im gonna keep on keepin' on!!!

Chipmunk

Whew
. I was just thinking about your hair not too long ago. It has grown A WHOLE LOT since your cut in June. It's gorgeous.

godzooki

sherrylove! It's so nice to see you posting every now and then. as always, your hair is the ultimate! that shine is just to die for! and, ahem...you are at waist length girl...your next goal seems to be hips! "sigh"....I dream of the day....

SherryLove

HEY, DEN1!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.....

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME AS WELL. HOW IS THE TEXTURIZING GOING?????? I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT GOING NATURAL YOU KNOW.....

Nanyanika

Hi Sherry, its nice to hear from you. The texturizing is going fine, my hair has grown tons in four weeks. Good luck on your possible decision to go natural, if you need any advice just PM anytime, btw happy new year and welcome back

teenie

All I can say is WOW! Beautiful hair, and so silky looking, (It always looks very moisturized though)

SherryLove

HEY TEENIE....THANKS....I WORK HARD AT KEEPING IT MOISTURIZED. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MY NATURAL HAIR IS DRY AS THE SAHARA DESERT.......

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:

Gorgeous!! Beautiful!! Silky!! Long!!

And what are you talking about girly, you ARE at waist length.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!!! I noticed that too....YOU ARE Waist Length..BEAUTIFUL, just beautidul...and the shine is breathtaking!!!!!

PS thanks so much for the shout out! You are really a true inspiration...I too saw your feature when I first came here and I was like WOW...I'm joining this site! and here I am (lovin' every minute of it)

Thanks for sharing and being so beautiful inside and out!

MISTHINGFORREAL

I am new to this board, and I was in total amazement when I saw your beautiful hair. It looks very healthy....keep up the good work, gurl..../.my relaxed hair is currently 17 inches long and somewhat growing....i am going to look at your regimen right now. WOW!!!!

MISTHINGFORREAL

hey sherrylove -- where can i find aubrey organic products? i live in the new york city area... how long have u been using them????? what prods would you recommend for my relaxed 4a/4b hair????

Mariaat40

Misthing as you check out the board you'll find that there are a number of women here who have beautiful, long relaxed and natural hair - and it's all theirs! Check out the feature of the month Adrienne. It's myth that black women have to use extensions and weaves to have really long hair. Read through the messages; concentrate on the health of your hair and the length will come.

SherryLove

hey ms thing....thanks for the compliment...and no i am not wearing any extensions. it is all my hair.

you can purchase AO prods at any vitaminshoppe in the City. They have the best prices. This month is 30% off. I would recommend white camellia shampoo and gpb conditioner for your hair type. you can also use the swimmmers shampoo and the jojoba & aloe conditioner...

hth

MISTHINGFORREAL

i am so happy that i did not offend you. your hair is just so beautiful and grows soooooooooooo fast. WOW

thanks for info and for being so gracious..

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Beautiful!
You have the shiniest hair I've ever seen!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and you're right, your hair is even longer now than it was before the cut. Keep up the great work!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Beautiful!
You have the shiniest hair I've ever seen!

[/ QUOTE ]
You do have the shiniest hair I've ever seen too.
Please tell us how you get that incredible shine. What hair moisturizer do you use?

SherryLove

i add about two tblspoons of my jojoba/castor/rosemary oil mix and aloe vera to AO GPB or AO swimmers conditioner. i also oil my hair, especially the ends twice a week..

hth