Summer Grow out Challenge Roll Call

Sade7

Hello everyone:
I'm new to the forum but I would love to join the "summer grow-out challenge". Please count me in.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
[ i startin in dec 02 with shoulder length hair and now its a lil past brastrap!! im giddy lol
waist length here i come!

[/ QUOTE ]

EMMI, <font color="green">I HATE YOU!! (Just kidding!!) But YES, I'M "GREEN" with envy!!!
</font>

NYCchild

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey wait for meeee... i want in! its not too late is it.
By the way would anyone advise wearing braids all summer. never worn braids in summer
i know its gona be really really hot. what'chya'll think - huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

nychild i'm goin to be wearin braids in summer too coz i wanna retain all the length i get so i can reach my goal soon and think it wudnt be too diferent to wearin them any other time of the yr (dependin on the length u get) but more on the fact that u moisturise them all the time to avoid breakage

[/ QUOTE ]

great ngaa! im definately gona braid! (*now the hunt is on for someone around here*). think ill do it mid/end june and take down sept. im particularly concerned about my dry itchy scalp.
but it should be easy to get the scalp the moisture it or whatever.
oh well...
hwell:

aikaa71

NYCChild, im in the challenge and i have braids. I have a problem with a dry itchy scalp too, i have been massaging my scalp with avacado oil mixed with tea tree eo on the scalp twice a week and started rinsing my braids every other day (i only shampoo with diluted shampoo once a week) Also i have been taking cod liver oil &amp; evening primrose capsules, these have helped with the dry scalp.

HTH

azul11

count me in. i am trying to be consistent with the biotin pills and i will add b5. i dont know what else to use for hair growth that wont affect other parts of me in an undesirable way. now that my braids are out i feel like i can really do more for my hair. God bless you all.

Karonica

WOW Emmi!

That is just what I needed to hear! Not that my hair grows that fast, but I'm glad to know it is possible for someone! Good grief, though! Eeesh!

sweetie25

I am so excited to hear this. First Question, it may seem crazy but what regime are you all on other than the vitamins and conditioning. Last Question, Is it possible for me to gain one inch or more per month and if so, How do I do that? I am new and curious, please help becuase I want to grow my hair to my bra strap before my husband returns from Iraq. This is now my hobby--my hair.
My hair is layerd but ranges from 9.5 inches in front to 10-10.5 inches in the back and sides. I need 5 inches to my bra strap.Any suggestions??

Chichi

Please count me in! I just started a hair regimen. I mostly want my thick, healthy hair back again...but I will also aim to grow 4 to 5 inches by September. Good luck all!

Chichi

lunalight7

Re: hair challenge

I Think I can get 3 inches by September's touch up because I got more than an inch in the past 5 weeks and Half of that time was spent not taking care of my hair (I hadnt joined the board yet). So with a continued regimen and extra summer moisture/growth, Im gonna aim high....

webby

Think Slim
Count me in too. Just got a dusting today and hope to have at least 3 healhty inches by end of August.