Vatika Oil Works! (with pics)

SohoHair

Okay so I've been praising Vatika Oil as a growth aid for some time now but until now I did not have photographic evidence which I think is really necessary sometimes. I have been oiling my scalp with Vatika Oil nightly and massaging it in. I truly believe the Ayurvedic herbs found in this oil because my hair has never shown this much growth in such a short time, even back when I was taking Viviscal.

I captioned the pics with the dates they were taken but I think they might have come out too small, so for your reference the pic on the left was taken on 2/26 and the pic on the right was taken on 3/09. The right pic also says that I gave myself a 1/2 inch trim on 3/03 (I've told ya'll I'm kinda scissor happy:look:) I did my best to take them at the same angle, but I've got no one to help me with my pics and my camera viewer is broken so it's hard, but nevertheless I did my best, here are the pics:

Naphy

Wow !!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR RESULTS !!! Vatika seems works ! I'm happy about this thread, because i'm oiling my head every night with vatika for 1 week and I want to see results like that !!!!
The growth is amazing !

SohoHair

healthyhairin07 said:
Amazing growth! Congrats. Be careful with those scissors though. :lol:

Where did you purchase that oil?

I've actually taken the scissors out of the bathroom and hidden them in a closet:perplexed.

I purchased Vatika Oil at a local Indian grocer for about 4.99.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Wow! That was fast! Great results! How often do you wash your hair? How much time do you spend massaging the oil in?

toniy

I have the Vatika conditioner must be rinsed out. I did't know that there was a Vatika oil. I am on the pj challenge but as soon as I finish one of my oils, I am on my way to get this!!!

hothair

i'm glad to see this...i've been using vatika oil nightly (mixed with 2 tablespoons of sulphur in an applicatr bottle) and apparently i've got 10cm of new growth in 2 weeks!

I need to get some pictures.

Amour

just had a look at your fotki, your progress is amazing... are your texlaxed, I really like your hair texture

SohoHair

tiffers said:
Wow! That was fast! Great results! How often do you wash your hair? How much time do you spend massaging the oil in?

I wash every 5 days and I spend about 1 minute massaging it in after I've applied to to my scalp.

SohoHair

KissKiss said:
just had a look at your fotki, your progress is amazing... are your texlaxed, I really like your hair texture

Thank you! I am really pleasesd with my growth so far and can't wait to see what will happen once the weather warms up!! I do texlax and I like the flexibility that it has provided me with.:)

LaNecia

hothair said:
i'm glad to see this...i've been using vatika oil nightly (mixed with 2 tablespoons of sulphur in an applicatr bottle) and apparently i've got 10cm of new growth in 2 weeks!

I need to get some pictures.

:lol: Great minds must think alike because I did the same thing with my sulphur (and added Bhringraj and Bhrami Oils as well to the mix).

Been using it about two weeks. I'm not sure what's working but something has the new growth popping in pretty quickly. I was concerned about making my APL this year...I dont't think it'll be a problem now.

Congrats on the growth and watch out for those scissors!!

ToyToy

This definitely works!!! I've been using this on my scalp, especially my edges and keemp massaging it in every other day or so. My edges have really started to fill in and grow!!!

RZILYNT

I have had good results with the Amla oil too. I am done with that bottle so off to buy the Vatika Oil! Thanks ladies:D

Frostipuff

Great growth! Hey I want growth like that....
How does this oil smell? I hate strong or unpleasant
smelling products on my hair and scalp.

Can this product be purchased on line?

Cleve_gryl

Congrats on that hair growth girl!! I :love: my vatika oil too!! I've just been rubbing it into my thin temples and on the length of my hair, but maybe I should start rubbing it into my scalp too! HHG!!

Mestiza

Congrats on your growth! :clap:

I love Dabur Vatika Oil! :love: I put in on my hair, but will try it on my scalp, too.

LocksOfLuV

OMg wow! i can't wait to use of this jojoba oil and go back to my vatika oil! I loved the growth it gave me around my hairline.

LondonDiva

I have this oil. I use MTG every 2-3 nights and have been having amazing growth with just that alone with some Rosemary EO to mask the smell. I think I may have to start adding the Vatika on top as a booster.

These dabur products are very popular amongst Indian women, could this be the secret to their fast thick growing hair?

It bloody better be.

LondonDiva

SohoHair said:
Okay so I've been praising Vatika Oil as a growth aid for some time now but until now I did not have photographic evidence which I think is really necessary sometimes. I have been oiling my scalp with Vatika Oil nightly and massaging it in. I truly believe the Ayurvedic herbs found in this oil because my hair has never shown this much growth in such a short time, even back when I was taking Viviscal.

I captioned the pics with the dates they were taken but I think they might have come out too small, so for your reference the pic on the left was taken on 2/26 and the pic on the right was taken on 3/09. The right pic also says that I gave myself a 1/2 inch trim on 3/03 (I've told ya'll I'm kinda scissor happy:look:) I did my best to take them at the same angle, but I've got no one to help me with my pics and my camera viewer is broken so it's hard, but nevertheless I did my best, here are the pics:

All that in like 11-12 days????

OMG congrats.

LondonDiva

Naphy said:
Wow !!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR RESULTS !!! Vatika seems works ! I'm happy about this thread, because i'm oiling my head every night with vatika for 1 week and I want to see results like that !!!!
The growth is amazing !

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Congrats On Your Progress:yay: :clapping: :woot: I've Been Using Vatika Oil For The Last 2 Months And My Hair Has Done A Complete 360 Since I've Been Using It. I :love: Vatika Oil:D

LondonDiva

atrinibeauty said:
Congrats On Your Progress:yay: :clapping: :woot: I've Been Using Vatika Oil For The Last 2 Months And My Hair Has Done A Complete 360 Since I've Been Using It. I :love: Vatika Oil:D

How has your hair done a 360? growth? appearance? If growth how much in what period of time?

Isis

Congratulations on your fast growth! I'll have to read some more about this Vatika oil. :)

hothair

VWVixxen said:
:lol: Great minds must think alike because I did the same thing with my sulphur (and added Bhringraj and Bhrami Oils as well to the mix).

Been using it about two weeks. I'm not sure what's working but something has the new growth popping in pretty quickly. I was concerned about making my APL this year...I dont't think it'll be a problem now.

Congrats on the growth and watch out for those scissors!!

Do you know me?:lol: Honestly that is always my biggest problem I have this tendency to chop off btw 2-5 inches off my hair (yes, healthy EVEN hair) every couple of months...I'm in scissor-happy rehab! No trim/cut for 6months!