dubar vatika oil

chebaby

i use hairveda products now and everyone is going crazy over the vatika frosting that i want to try as well. but i noticed the dubar vatika oil has the same ingr. for the most part.
have you used the vatika oil?
is it a staple?
what benefits has it had on your hair and its health?

*Muffin*

I use Dabur Vatika oil and it's a staple for me because it's cheap (I buy it from my local indian store) and it has a lot of other great things in it. It contains goodies like Coconut oil, Neem oil, Brahmi, Amla oil, and henna. What's not to love, lol.

Creatividual

I use Dabur Vatika oil and it's a staple for me because it's cheap (I buy it from my local indian store) and it has a lot of other great things in it. It contains goodies like Coconut oil, Neem oil, Brahmi, Amla oil, and henna. What's not to love, lol.

Couldn't agree more. Vatika oil is mos def a staple for me. I oil rinse with it and It conditions, moisturizes while sealing, and provides incredible shine. It really helps my NG so soft and very very manageable. This stuff is the BIZNESS baby!:yep:

SignatureBeauty

I agree with those 2 ladies above^^ I prefer the dabur vatika oil, it has more ingredients and cheaper and really can soften your hair especially newgrowth, I use it for a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment and let it sit on my hair and scalp for awhile, I love the Lemony coconut scent it has to it, smells like fresh coconuts & lemon.

Eisani

I have and use both the Dabur Vatika oil and the Vatika Frosting by Hairveda. Besides the obvious difference in smell (Vatika Frosting smells like buttercream icing to me :lick:), I like the consistency of the VF better. It's pretty much a semi-solid state w/a low melting point obviously because it's coconut oil based, so I can scoop it out and melt it in my hands. If it gets too soft, I just throw it in the refrigerator for a lil while. It doesn't leave my hair as oily as the Dabur either. You can use both for prepoos, but I use Dabur more so I can wash out the smell. I'm not washing out my Vatika frosting! I seal and do scalp massages with it as well.

Both are multi-function, one just smells better IMO.