Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bought a 16 oz Bottle of Knot Sauce. I may pick up some Bel Nouvo later or some Komaza tomorrow.:look:

Still on the fence about picking up more KBN right now. I wish I could get my Butter *Free Shipping* w/o spending $30.:ohwell:

My Afroveda, N'Joi CreationS and my Kizuri Beauty all came today!:grin:

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
why nobody told me i forgot all about cj products? i will be purchasing the smoothing conditioner, smoothing lotion, hibiscus deep fix and the argon and olive conditioner soon.
i want to try the deep fix and a leave in and see what that do.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chello ladies:wave:
why nobody told me i forgot all about cj products? i will be purchasing the smoothing conditioner, smoothing lotion, hibiscus deep fix and the argon and olive conditioner soon.
i want to try the deep fix and a leave in and see what that do.

chebaby

:ohwell:.....Ninja I told you to use that monneee from your Sale last week and get some CJ!:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I made up a Bel Nouvo Cart, a Beemine Cart and a Komaza Cart.:blush:

I will probably get Bel Nouvo and some Komaza tomorrow.

BeeMine's shippin' is Ig'nant.:ohwell:....:rolleyes:

chebaby

@chebaby

When we were thinking about what to do with that Sevuunty I sugugested Curl Junkie!:poke:
welp, i guess im getting some curl junkie. i was watching some old yt videos last night of cj reviews and was like dang i need some cj:lol: i do have a 32oz of rehab and 3 jars of honey butta. 1 jar of coffee coco curl cream and beauticurls leave in but i dont really like those two products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
welp, i guess im getting some curl junkie. i was watching some old yt videos last night of cj reviews and was like dang i need some cj:lol: i do have a 32oz of rehab and 3 jars of honey butta. 1 jar of coffee coco curl cream and beauticurls leave in but i dont really like those two products.

@chebaby

I have:
Repair Me
Argan & Olive
Daily Fix
Smoothing Lotion
Strengthening DCer
Deep Fix
Curl Rehab
Moisture Therapy
Curl Intensive Fix (reconstructor)

like what:look:

@chebaby

You made me not want any more KBN right now.:lol:....:look:

Girl I don't know what I want:perplexed

Last edited:

Brownie518

Hey ya'll. Whats goin on?
I was hangin in the HH thread abd decided to try the Soft Coconut Marshmallow...:lick: it's very light but very moisturizing. I used it on dry hair and wrapped it up. It came out smooth and shiny. Very nice :yep:

I finishdd HTN Lotion and Follicle Mist Mist and Carrot Conditioning oil.i need to re up on all.

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

I didnt use the Banana yet. This weather is too funky to be trying an 'unknown' product. I DC with Vanilla Silk with a few drops of Nourish Nourish and loved it. Im glad I have three jars.

Brownie518

I DC with Vanilla Silk last and my leave in was Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in. That Wrappers Delight is nice. Lita reminded me that I had some. Great ingredients.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I DC with Vanilla Silk last and my leave in was Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in. That Wrappers Delight is nice. reminded me that I had some. Great ingredients.

Brownie518

I have the Wrappers & the Sorrell.:grin: I can't wait to try them both out. Right now, I'm on HTN Follicle Booster.

I still need/want to try my Ginger Peach from NG. I need to see how these stack up with my Beloved Moringa & Ginseng (Afroveda).:lick:

Did you see my Burdock Root Oils came today (AV):yep: