Strengthening DCer
Deep Fix
Curl Rehab
Moisture Therapy
Curl Intensive Fix (reconstructor)

@chebaby

You made me not want any more KBN right now.:lol:....:look:

Girl I don't know what I want:perplexed
i forgot i have the bolded too. i actually used the daily fix this week. love that stuff:lick: gotta get more. dont really like the repair me though.

girl you know you want that KBN:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i forgot i have the bolded too. i actually used the daily fix this week. love that stuff:lick: gotta get more. dont really like the repair me though.

girl you know you want that KBN:lol:

chebaby

I was suppose to be using my CJ this Summer, but I'll be using Hairveda:yep:

I need to look at my KBN again.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

I will let you know. :yep:

One thing that I thought was interesting...they have a Flip cap bottle. She usually does pointy-tips for her oils.

I removed the Seal to smell = No Real Smell, but it has alot of 'stuff' floating around in it like HV's Phinising Rinse.:spinning:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I may take that Thurrty I was gone give to KBN and give it to Baby Bubba Bel Nouvo instead. :look:

And get:
x1 Avocado Milk
x1 DC'er
x1 Chocolate Butter

I need to look again & see how long his Sale lasts.

Brownie518

Brownie518

I see HV's Jardin Oil is gettin' alot of love!
IDareT'sHair

Yeah i saw. Stanky. It is good, though. I use it before washing.

@Brownie518

I will let you know. :yep:

One thing that I thought was interesting...they have a Flip cap bottle. She usually does pointy-tips for her oils.

I removed the Seal to smell = No Real Smell, but it has alot of 'stuff' floating around in it like HV's Phinising Rinse.:spinning:

Interesting. None of her other oils have 'stuff' in there. Its on my list once I use up some of these other oils I have.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair, I used my HH Banana Pudding on dry hair (you might remember I posted that in the vendor area). Hope it goes good for you. I can't wait to read your review.

Lita

I DC with Vanilla Silk last and my leave in was Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in. That Wrappers Delight is nice. Lita reminded me that I had some. Great ingredients.

Brownie518 Hi! I'm addicted to wrappers delight & SSI Coco combo with HV red tea on my scalp...D & L curl cream is nice to..I use it on top..Sealed with walnut oil..Talk about soft hair with curls..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

Yes, Thanks Lady!:hug2:

I'm getting ready to put some on now. Wrap my Hair in Saran Wrap.

Slap on a Plastic Cap & my Wig (of course) and go get my Oil Changed.:look:

I will rinse it out when I get back and see if I need to do a lite reconstructor and then Steam with something. Probably Pura Smoothie or Enso's Sea Buckthorn *both open*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used the Hairitage Banana (on dry hair) while doing errands.:yep:

It rinsed out fine: No Coating, No Flaking, No Build-Up, but it did feel a bit rough upon rinsing, so I used Silk Dreams Destination Hydration as an additional R/O.

Will Steam with Purabody. I will finish Hairitage Up as a Pre Cowash Rx (on dry hair).

And pribably just stick to all my other Hairitage Favs! (including Dark Honey Cleaning Conditioner).

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:

i colored my hair today:look: i will do a video lol. im just all over the place with my hair, im just happy i can actually color now and say *** you henna:lol:

im deep conditioning now with kbb mask, im all out and i dont know what im gonna style with because its freezing here. it was just hot a few days ago.

chebaby

Used the Hairitage Banana (on dry hair) while doing errands.:yep:

It rinsed out fine: No Coating, No Flaking, No Build-Up, but it did feel a bit rough upon rinsing, so I used Silk Dreams Destination Hydration as an additional R/O.

Will Steam with Purabody. I will finish Hairitage Up as a Pre Cowash Rx (on dry hair).

And pribably just stick to all my other Hairitage Favs! (including Dark Honey Cleaning Conditioner).
i wonder if banana will be the new "thing" now. you know like it used to be argon oil and chocolate.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Hi Ya' Ms CheLady!:grin:

I slipped in a Tar'Jay this a.m.:look:

They had KBB Super Hair Creme, Hair Butter, Luscious Locs *Pink Tube*a Detangler & the Leave-in all in Pomegrante Guava.

I didn't get anything & didn't see any CR.

You know Curlmart has Free Shipping.....Code = FREE

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

So far this week I got:
Soultanicals
Kizuri
Curlmart
Komaza
Hairveda

I looked at my KBN. Imma wait. I might get Bel Nouvo and see if Mala has something.:look:

Last edited:

chebaby

@chebaby

Hi Ya' Ms CheLady!:grin:

I slipped in a Tar'Jay this a.m.:look:

They had KBB Super Hair Creme, Hair Butter, Luscious Loc *Pink Tube*a Detangler & the Leave-in all in Pomegrante Guava.

I didn't get anything & didn't see any CR.

You know Ciurkmart has Free Shipping.....Code = FREE
:wave:
thats the one i dont like:ohwell:

i forgot cr supposed to be there too. too much to remember being a pj:lol:

curlmart aint getting none of my money. not with them being on veda twins status when it comes to shipping/delivery time lol.

Babygrowth

Hey y'all! Hope everyones doing well. Y'all are making my lists grow longer and longer. This Kizuri and Bel Nuovo sounds interesting! When I get off of this involuntary no buy I will be going HAM! I said I was only going to stick with a few lines but I gave up on that! I will be buying a little dorm fridge too just for this haul! SO will be shocked but he goes HAM for his truck and I will go HAM for hair! :giggle:

chebaby love the new cut and can't wait to see the color vid
Brownie518 happy belated bday!

Brownie518

Hey. What's up, everyone?

Babygrowth Thank you!!!!!!

I'm sitting here with my hair soaked in alma, brahmi, neem, sesame oil. I found a stash of those oils plus some Argan and emu. I'm washing again in the morning and I plan the same routine as last time. Wash, DC with Vanilla Silk, HV pH Rinse and leave ins Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in.

Lita

Hey. What's up, everyone?

Babygrowth Thank you!!!!!!

I'm sitting here with my hair soaked in alma, brahmi, neem, sesame oil. I found a stash of those oils plus some Argan and emu. I'm washing again in the morning and I plan the same routine as last time. Wash, DC with Vanilla Silk, HV pH Rinse and leave ins Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in.

Brownie518 Hi! Just sprayed some Soultincals wrappers delight on my scalp/roots...Love it.

*This is some strange weather today...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just massaged in my: Naturelle Grow Rosemary & Parsley. :grin:

And my NG order came today. Back ups of both the Rosemary & Parsley and the Honey Balm