Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Good evening ladies! Took my yarn braids out over the weekend. Used the HH DC. I'll use it again before I make a decision on it. My hair was soft, so it may have done something. Cowashed tonight, used amala cream rinse, prob have about 2 or 3 uses left and tried to use hv red condish, and it had mold. I know it has specks, but this was something else! Very gross, tossed 1/2 a bottle. So I need to get on the good foot and use this stuff up, fast! So I'm on a no-buy til I knock this stash out a bit.

Good evening ladies! Took my yarn braids out over the weekend. Used the HH DC. I'll use it again before I make a decision on it. My hair was soft, so it may have done something. Cowashed tonight, used amala cream rinse, prob have about 2 or 3 uses left and tried to use hv red condish, and it had mold. I know it has specks, but this was something else! Very gross, tossed 1/2 a bottle. So I need to get on the good foot and use this stuff up, fast! So I'm on a no-buy til I knock this stash out a bit.

Golden75

I'm glad you finally took those Braids Out!:lol:

So No coating?:look:

My Red Tea Lotion had some specks of 'mold' a while back (unopened) so I pitched it.

I brought my x3 Whipped Ends in today and stuck them in the Fridge.:ohwell:

divachyk I know I had x2 of the Cleansing Conditioners 'once upon a time'. I may be out of those. :perplexed

But I still have x1 1/2 Espresso Hair Cremes and maybe x1 of the Saeede Scalp Lotion or Creme or whatever it's called.:look:

I always forget to check to see what/when they have Sales, and they 'rarely' get any posts about sales, usage or otherwise.

Lita - Thanks so much!!!

I forgot about that HH Banana Pudding. I have to keep that in sight so I can use it soon. It's sooo humid right now, I will be using my BV Smooth DC Wednesday night. I think I'll be using SD Mocha hair milk as my leave in.

Used up-Shea Moisture Hibicus poo,Marine Collagen & Rainbow Light h,s,n formula..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last Night,Spray hair with Soultincals wrappers delight spritz,CFC serum to moisturize,MHC Hibiscus/Ayurvedic con cream & Cream/Coco curls for days as a styler...Hair smells really good & is very moisturized...

Happy Hair Growing!

GM ladies!

Cowashed last night with BFH Pistachio and hair feels a bit off this morning. Meh, will give it one more try and before calling it quits on this one.

In rotation:
SSI Honey (no backup / no repurchase)
SSI Avocado (no backup / definite repurchase / love it :lick:)
BFH Pistachio (no backup / no repurchase)

Always on standby but not in rotation:
TJ Nourish Spa (1x backup / will repurchase if I run across a TJ while on vacay)
Oyin Honey Hemp (no backup / no repurchase)

@chebaby
'
Che-loo Ms. Che! What's New wid U?:wave:
hey T:wave:
i filmed a video of my new hair, i have to upload it tonight. took me a while to get it just right because you know once i get to talking i cant stop. :lol: then i have another video i need to upload of that durn DM DCC so yall can see the brown stuff:look:

yesterday and today i co washed with darcys pumpkin conditioner:lick: love that stuff, almost out though.
today i used coco curls and ouidad climate control gel. i actual like that gel:grin: yall know i buy a bunch of gels but never use them but i like this one. i mean it does make my hair a tad crunchy but i figure all gels do that. on second day hair(when i do get second day hair) i just smooth on a little butter. i used naturalista juicy at first but then i found a jar of shea and castor butter T sent me from i dont remember that company. i think its saravun or something like that. good stuff.

@chebaby :hiya:

Chel-lo Gel Head!:hug2:

So, what Gel are You buyin' next? Can't wait to see the New Video & new "DO"
lol giiiiirrrrrllllll i should have never started using this gel. now imma want to try ALL the gels:nono: i found an out jar of bee mine curly butter, not really a gel but imma try that. i already set out my jar of sweet hair pudding, remember that? i dont think they make this product any more but i gots me a jar:yay: gonna use that. shoot i got a ton of curl creams and gels. i went through my stash and even found a jar of eco gel:lachen:

lol giiiiirrrrrllllll i should have never started using this gel. now imma want to try ALL the gels:nono: i already set out my jar of sweet hair pudding, remember that? i dont think they make this product any more but i gots me a jar:yay: i went through my stash and even found a jar of eco gel:lachen:

@chebaby

You are the Queen of the Gels:king:

@ Ecostyler :thud:

I'm right behind you girl. Imma be all Lotioned up this Summa'

I pulled out so many Lotions I had to STOP:nono: I even scared myself:eek2:

@chebaby

You are the Queen of the Gels:king:

@ Ecostyler :thud:

I'm right behind you girl. Imma be all Lotioned up this Summa'

I pulled out so many Lotions I had to STOP:nono: I even scared myself:eek2:
lol girl i was like who put that in there:lol: lawd knows i dont remember buying it.

girl i found so many lotions too. i love shopping my stash:lick: i even found my big ole 16oz dew. remember dew?:giggle:
nobody talks about dew no mo:lol:

lol girl i was like who put that in there:lol: lawd knows i dont remember buying it.

girl i found so many lotions too. i love shopping my stash:lick: i even found my big ole 16oz dew. remember dew?:giggle:
nobody talks about dew no mo:lol:

chebaby I found x2 8 inches:look:....I mean Ounces!:lol:

Big Daddy use to get all the Love!:mmmchocolate:Errbody's Love.

Did you smell yours?:blush: I had mine so long I was afraid to smell it. I got both of them on a swap a while back.

You probably bought that Eco Styler when you was buying all the ORS packets.:lol:

@chebaby

Here's some of the Lotions I will try to use this summer:

HV Whipped Ends Hydration
Tiiva Green Tea
Darcy's Transitioning
Komaza
Darcy's Shea Lotion
Bear Fruit Hair Espresso
BFH's Saeede
Hairitage Hydrations *various*
Enso Naturals Sweet Agave
EN's Hibiscus and something other
CC Naturals Hibiscus
Hydratherma Naturals Lotion
HTN's Protein Leave In
Kizuri Olive & Shea
Kizuri Castor Creme
Claudies Frappe
Claudie's Satin Daily
Soultanicals Knot Sauce
It's Perfectly Natural :rolleyes:

I know I'm missing something:blush: I should use "Dew" but it seems kinda Fallish-Winterish.

I might save that and It's Perfectly Natural for Fall.:ohwell:

@chebaby I found x2 8 inches:look:....I mean Ounces!:lol:

Big Daddy use to get all the Love!:mmmchocolate:Errbody's Love.

Did you smell yours?:blush: I had mine so long I was afraid to smell it. I got both of them on a swap a while back.

You probably bought that Eco Styler when you was buying all the ORS packets.:lol:
:thud: oh ok so you DO remember:lol:
err body was loving on some dew. not no more.
naw girl i aint smell it. i might smell it tonight. it probably aint got no smell now:lol:

:lachen: not the ORS packets:lol: it was a brief love affair:look:

@chebaby

Here's some of the Lotions I will try to use this summer:

HV Whipped Ends Hydration
Tiiva Green Tea
Darcy's Transitioning
Komaza
Darcy's Shea Lotion
Bear Fruit Hair Espresso
BFH's Saeede
Hairitage Hydrations *various*
Enso Naturals Sweet Agave
EN's Hibiscus and something other
CC Naturals Hibiscus
Hydratherma Naturals Lotion
HTN's Protein Leave In
Kizuri Olive & Shea
Kizuri Castor Creme
Claudies Frappe
Claudie's Satin Daily
Soultanicals Knot Sauce
It's Perfectly Natural :rolleyes:

I know I'm missing something:blush: I should use "Dew" but it seems kinda Fallish-Winterish.

I might save that and It's Perfectly Natural for Fall.:ohwell:
:lick: look at all them lotions:yawn: you got some good stuff.

i guess the one i REALLY want to use above all else is HV whipped ends.

@chebaby

That's how I got my x2 8 ounce bottles of Big Daddy Dewdrop-Lollipop. :lick:

Cause errbody was kickin' the 8 oz to the curb & getting 16 ounces, so thats how I ended up with those 8 ounces on a Swap.

Folks wanna Daddy Big Girl.:blush:....:nono:

8 ounces was too small.:lol:

@chebaby

That's how I got my x2 8 ounce bottles of Big Daddy Dewdrop-Lollipop. :lick:

Cause errbody was kickin' the 8 oz to the curb & getting 16 ounces, so thats how I ended up with those 8 ounces on a Swap.

Folks wanna Daddy Big Girl.:blush:....:nono:

8 ounces was too small.:lol:
:lachen:big daddy dewdrop lollipop:lol: thats the best one i heard:lol:

My N'Joi Shipped. And my Naturelle Grow will ship soon. And probably my Kizuri.

@chebaby

I bet Oyin Wondered why folks stop being into Daddy Dew so tough.:perplexed

Last edited:
Back