Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Guys, I don't think my hair is responding well to whipped Creme ends hydration :-(

My hair feels rough and dull... This is my second attempt to use it. It might be up for grabs soon!

Guys, I don't think my hair is responding well to whipped Creme ends hydration :-(

My hair feels rough and dull... This is my second attempt to use it. It might be up for grabs soon!
hws the weather where you are?
it has a ton of glycerin in it and should be used in the warmer weather.

Guys, I just went to cowash with my cocomallow cowash bar from Creme and coco. Ummmm NO! It has mold on it. Yuck! I guess the shelf life for that thing isn't long at all. I tossed it.

I'm almost done with JessieCurl deep treatment. Maybe one use left. 2 back ups...

im remembering how when i first went natural and cut all my hair off nothing made my hair soft, im back in that stage:(
part of me dont care cause aint nobody touching my hair anyway but still.
when i first went natural the only thing that made my hair soft was kbb hair milk and hair cream and curls milkshake and whipped cream. but curls changed the ingredients to both products.
imma buy some kbb cream tomorrow.

hey T, after all this time i saw on the internet that kbb is supposed to be at my two local targets, so im going tomorrow of course:look:

im remembering how when i first went natural and cut all my hair off nothing made my hair soft, im back in that stage:(
part of me dont care cause aint nobody touching my hair anyway but still.
when i first went natural the only thing that made my hair soft was kbb hair milk and hair cream and curls milkshake and whipped cream. but curls changed the ingredients to both products.
imma buy some kbb cream tomorrow.

hey T, after all this time i saw on the internet that kbb is supposed to be at my two local targets, so im going tomorrow of course:look:

chebaby
I knew you would.:yep:.....:lol:

Hey ladies..it is sooooo sooooo humid right now. I can't stand weather like this. Im going to cowash with Knot Sauce early in the morning. I might use a little as leave in, too.

Spritz with Soultincals wrappers delight,CFC serum,SSI Coco moisturizer & HV Red tea cream on scalp...Hand in hair syndrome..

*Soultincals wrappers delight spritz is really doing my scalp/length justice..Love it.

*SSI Coco moisturizer leave in..For me is better as a 2nd day refresher..My feels super duper soft...It's better for this weather too..Spring/Summer

*HV Red Tea moisturizer has become a spring/summer favorite (on my roots) for me....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
@chebaby

I wanna hear all about your little trip to Tar'Jay!:look:
i didnt get a chance to go:sad: but i will be there tomorrow. i need that cream. i have the super duper cream and i dont really like that.

i used the kbb sa today under the ohm sweet hair pudding and i am loving my hair today. so sad i cant get this sweet hair pudding anymore cause you know after seeing my hair today i checked cause i certainly was gonna purchase another jar or two:look:

Hey ladies..it is sooooo sooooo humid right now. I can't stand weather like this. Im going to cowash with Knot Sauce early in the morning. I might use a little as leave in, too.
so you are using knot sauce as a co wash huh? i keep reading my bottle and wasnt sure if i should use it as a conditioner or a leave in. its kinda on the thick side.
i may try it as both, what could it hurt?

so you are using knot sauce as a co wash huh? i keep reading my bottle and wasnt sure if i should use it as a conditioner or a leave in. its kinda on the thick side.
i may try it as both, what could it hurt?

chebaby
I used it as a cowash one time. I'd rather it as a leave in/moisturizer. I honestly felt like I wasted good product by using it as a cowash.

chebaby

Knot sauce is a good leave in. Moisturizing and the slip is crazy. I usually use it as a final rinse but I don't have any other light conditioner to cowash with except Wheat germ butter conditioner.

I ended up not washing anyway. It stayed hot and humid all night, and still is. Its supposed to storm so hopefully it will cool. Weather like this, I like Saravun Broccoli hair cream, Mocha Bling butter, and hemp seed oil.

Hey Ladies - scorcher here in FL, hair feeling a bit thirsty. Will cowash tonight with SSI avocado for instant hydration.

@chebaby

Knot sauce is a good leave in. Moisturizing and the slip is crazy. I usually use it as a final rinse but I don't have any other light conditioner to cowash with except Wheat germ butter conditioner.

I ended up not washing anyway. It stayed hot and humid all night, and still is. Its supposed to storm so hopefully it will cool. Weather like this, I like Saravun Broccoli hair cream, Mocha Bling butter, and hemp seed oil.
ok now you got me so ready to use it. i will pull it out next week or this weekend because i just pulled out destination hydration which i just tried today and LOVE it.

Putting my hair in some chunky braids for a braidout for the next few days using the Curls kids line (online ~exclusive~ version) and SM Curling Souffle. Looks nice and feels nice already.

OK divas so after reading the reviews for HH's DC I decided to try it today so if it's a disaster I can always redo my hair either Sunday or Monday.

I didn't oil rinse or tea rinsed to see how it would work on it's own. I cleansed with NG coconut water cleansing conditioner and didn't follow that with a rinse out conditioner I applied the DC and steamed for 30mins then let it "sit" for 15mins with no cap.

My hair was soft and I didn't have any specs in my hair that someone had and I didn't have a coated feeling either after rinsing. The only negative for me was that my hair was a tad frizzy and I normally don't have that problem with other DC's. I also left my hair "naked" for 5mins after rinsing and blotting and my hair was still soft.

It doesn't compare to my top 3 favorite DC's but it wasn't horrible. Based on performance and ingredients it's overpriced IMO

Back