Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

Lita hey! This weather is crazy. Its about 45 out and has been windy enough to bring down trees all day. It was just about 90 a few days ago! :perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Whoa! I didn't get anything this week. I only need some HTN and Naturelle Grow. Have you tried any other Bel Nuovo? The Milk sounds good...

@browni518

Girl....I've been hauling my behind off this weekend:spank:

I watched several YT Videos a while back and that Avocado Milk gets big love.:yep:

The only other thing I have is his Peach Pomade

Babygrowth

Hey. What's up, everyone?

Babygrowth Thank you!!!!!!

I'm sitting here with my hair soaked in alma, brahmi, neem, sesame oil. I found a stash of those oils plus some Argan and emu. I'm washing again in the morning and I plan the same routine as last time. Wash, DC with Vanilla Silk, HV pH Rinse and leave ins Wrappers Delight and Kahve leave in.

Brownie518 Hi! Just sprayed some Soultincals wrappers delight on my scalp/roots...Love it.

*This is some strange weather today...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

I used up my wrappers delight :-( that will be my first order when I start hauling again. 2 wrappers and a 16oz knot sauce! My hair loves it now and I love the smell! Its sooo yummy!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm going to try the milk when I get more DC.
I'm getting an ear ache. I haven't had one in years.

Brownie518

:sad: This Crazy Weather. Probably sinuses. Hope you feel better B!

I used up my wrappers delight :-( that will be my first order when I start hauling again. 2 wrappers and a 16oz knot sauce! My hair loves it now and I love the smell! Its sooo yummy!

Babygrowth

That 20% over $50.00 & Free Shipping is a Great Deal!:grin:

Lita

Babygrowth Hi! Wrappers delight is Thebomb.com...Don't want to run-out..lol..

*I like how it gets on your length with-out the drippies..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I'm stocked for summer too but picked up that ED JBCO for Fall. I always run out. :look:

I wanted some Oyin J&B but will use Wrappers Delight & Sorell's and a few other Spritz I have instead.:yep:

Lita

Babygrowth Yep,my hair is loving this (SSI coco) for this type of weather..Great refresher or moisturizer..

*Yes,take your SSI out too..Yep..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey Ladies - used HH Dark Honey tonight with success. It's been a hit twice so it's a keeper. I cowashed with Tressemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner. Decided to try this since it's referenced a lot in other threads. This had great slip and delivered great moisture. This has rivaled all cowash conditioners I've used to date. I'm air drying now so we shall see if Tressemme is a keeper.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up x1 Naturelle Grow's Rosemary & Parsley and x1 Honey Balm.

Have 'several' back ups of both. :look:

Currently using: Komaza's Scalp Butter:lick:

curlyhersheygirl

Ugh this site's acting up :sad:

IDareT'sHair That's good to know. I'll get that one once I finish up some of my other pomades but I purchased the other one and 2 more cleansing conditioners just now.
Have you or anyone else tried the pomade shop's coffee conditioner it looks :lick: I may get that and 2 pomades before the sale's over.

curlyhersheygirl

Via FB I'm gonna pass on this one.

Hey ladies. Im putting this stuff up on my etsy (www.hairitagehydration.etsy.com) now. Its free shipping on orders $26 or more. Here is the code FREESHIP26 please like and share. Ill be back in a lil while.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brownie518

Hey, ya'll...

I'm tempted to get more HH with the free shipping but I have so much of her stuff right now. And loving it, too!!! I want to try the Peach Waves and that new Grow Wild oil. I'm going to use some Soft Coconut Marshmallow in the morning before I wrap my hair up. :yep:

natura87

Hello!

I've been so busy!! My hair is still really soft since I put my braids in on Wednesday/Thursday (I think) so I can get a few more days out of this hair. I am going to moisturize(with what I havent decided) , twist it up into something and put it up for the night. The Shea Moisture Curling Souffle really should have been in a bottle, it makes a world of difference. It is so hard to get out of the jar and comes out in a gloppy mess, but in the bottle with a pump it just comes out in the perfect amount.It comes out like butta:lick:. It is a definite repurchase now that I have figured out how to work with it. Works well with Curls Curly Q Red Velvet Moisturizing Curl Cream.:yep:

I am so tempted to put my hair in mini braids for a while, I dont want to do it myself but I want it done. #the struggle. I dont have the patience.

I have been having major hair anorexia. I see alot of people on IG with super long hair and I feel like my hair is short and that I am doing something wrong.I am somewhere past APL but not yet BSL..I have a long neck and torso so its gonna take awhile..:lol: Yes I have had some breakage here and there....maybe I'm just a slow grower. That and I dont wear my hair stretched out, shingled or defined. I just...I aint got time for all of that, there is a bush up here.:lachen::lachen: