The best of Curl Junkie?

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
So I left the Rehab in for a coupla hours and wow, it gave my hair alota slip and sooooftness. These products had me almost in tears because I have been searching and searching for the perfect deep conditioners forever, and these are it. I probably have the dryest, coarsest hair on this planet and no I'm not exaggerating!! These products are pricey, but they are so worth it. And it doesn't take much to do the job. I am interested in trying more CJ products soon!! I wonder is the Leave-in any good? I love my Giovanni Direct but hey, I'm tempted to try.

What is your hair type?

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Just finished using the Repair me for the ,1st time tonight and people were right on YT......i didnt need a deep conditioner afterwards. My hair felt soft, not so sure about strong but I guess we will see with continued use

Ogoma

So I left the Rehab in for a coupla hours and wow, it gave my hair alota slip and sooooftness. These products had me almost in tears because I have been searching and searching for the perfect deep conditioners forever, and these are it. I probably have the dryest, coarsest hair on this planet and no I'm not exaggerating!! These products are pricey, but they are so worth it. And it doesn't take much to do the job. I am interested in trying more CJ products soon!! I wonder is the Leave-in any good? I love my Giovanni Direct but hey, I'm tempted to try.

I found the Beauticurls leave-in to be quite light. Some people like the smoothing lotion (it made my hair soft, but unpredictable because of the glycerin). I had good results using the Argan & Olive as a leave-in and respectable results with the Smoothing Conditioner as a leave-in. I have not tried the Hibiscus & Honey Butta, but there are some good reviews on there. I love the Curl Rehab and use it as a leave-in sometimes. It is super moisturizing. I didn't like the Deep Fix, but it is another popular one. I love the Repair Me. Rehab and Repair Me are holy grail staples; they must always be in my stash.

Contact Marsha from the website. She is very good at responding quickly and will recommend the right products for you based on your hair properties.

MsDes

I found the Beauticurls leave-in to be quite light. Some people like the smoothing lotion (it made my hair soft, but unpredictable because of the glycerin). I had good results using the Argan & Olive as a leave-in and respectable results with the Smoothing Conditioner as a leave-in. I have not tried the Hibiscus & Honey Butta, but there are some good reviews on there. I love the Curl Rehab and use it as a leave-in sometimes. It is super moisturizing. I didn't like the Deep Fix, but it is another popular one. I love the Repair Me. Rehab and Repair Me are holy grail staples; they must always be in my stash.

Contact Marsha from the website. She is very good at responding quickly and will recommend the right products for you based on your hair properties.

Aww thanks so much sweetie for responding. I am eyeing the Beauticurls leave-in...I might just get it when get paid next week. I am also interested in the Honey Butta. But I looove the Repair me and Rehab so much.

chebaby

im still in love with curl junkie and for the last couple weeks ive been using the honey butta as my go to leave in. its amazing. i dont know why i stopped using it but i always have a jar on hand.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I plan to dig into my CJ Stash soon. I have an assortment of stuff to try (that I haven't tried).:look:

The only thing I've tried and repurchased multiple times was the Curl Rehab & Deep Fix, so these other items should be a treat.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NessaNessa

Recently, I've been loving and using the Curl Theory for Cowashing. Very moisturizing. It's so nice. Unfortunately tho' it's been discontinued.

I think chebaby has used the new version of the Honey Butta' which has undergone a formula change.

I still have several items I plan to work into my Spring regimen.