The best of Curl Junkie?

Dposh167

BTW...I'm relaxed..well texlaxed and I didn't like honey butta at first. But now that I've found a way to use it....and for what wet sets to use it for.. I absolutely adore it. Its a great product to set. Raid or twist outs with no drizzle when u unravel it. curl junkie is just fantastic. I have tofigure out which gel I wanna buy

Last edited:

prettyinpurple

Good to know about the thin leave-ins. They were on my wish list. If I ever buy them, will just try them as a refresher on dry hair.

I use their condish as my leave-ins. I use Smoothing or Beauticurls depending on my mood. I wash with Daily Fix or another cleansing condish then leave in my condish. Sometimes I do a deep treatment after DF but I still use a condish as leave-in.

I suggest using their conditioners as leave-in, especially the Beauticurls one. It is thick and moisturizing.

Daily Fix is economical lol. It is thick and super concentrated so you will have it forever. That bottle is hard to squeeze tho. Not sure if I will rebuy it. I like how it makes my hair feel but it takes a little work to emulsify it.

I have not tried any other CJ products.

Seamonster

I know plenty of 3cs and 4's that love the honey butta. I've gotten rave reviews on my YT videos about that.

Oh ok, maybe it was just my group. I love honey butter. I have a jar of the coffee one I need to try, and if my stash was smaller I would want a jar of honey butter for the summer, lovely summer smell. I like chocolate coffee smells in the winter, and fruity ones for summer.

lamaria211

prettyinpurple said:
Good to know about the thin leave-ins. They were on my wish list. If I ever buy them, will just try them as a refresher on dry hair.

I use their condish as my leave-ins. I use Smoothing or Beauticurls depending on my mood. I wash with Daily Fix or another cleansing condish then leave in my condish. Sometimes I do a deep treatment after DF but I still use a condish as leave-in.

I suggest using their conditioners as leave-in, especially the Beauticurls one. It is thick and moisturizing.

Daily Fix is economical lol. It is thick and super concentrated so you will have it forever. That bottle is hard to squeeze tho. Not sure if I will rebuy it. I like how it makes my hair feel but it takes a little work to emulsify it.

I have not tried any other CJ products.

To thick yaay thats just how I like them!!! Im gonna try n get like 3 dcs and 2 leave ins this weekend:)

Lita

I'm in love with the Honey Butter..It really took me by surprise..I like it for spring/summer use....

Happy Hair Growing!

lamaria211

Lita said:
I'm in love with the Honey Butter..It really took me by surprise..I like it for spring/summer use....

Happy Hair Growing!

This is on my list:)
Have u ever tried miss jessies products? How do they compare

Ogoma

I have only used SD Vanilla Silk and the Shea What Deux. I think they both worked fine for me, but I prefer CJ Rehab to both of those. The moisture and slip where on point for me. I didn't like the honey butta, but my hair hates hydrolyzed oat flour for some weird reason. I have never tried a product with it my hair likes.

I really liked smoothing lotion. It makes my hair super soft and has great slip.

Hazel

I love the Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner. It makes my fine curls pop and provides lots of reinforcement.

Pompous Blue

Aveyou has the best prices and fastest shipping. They currently have a 20% off coupon code "allchic." I'm not sure when it expires, but I've used it like 3 times now lol.

Now all I need is a sale!!!!
lamaria211 You won't get a better sale than the 20% off at aveyou.com. Plus they have $1 shipping. [Of course aveyou.com promises a 40% off FLASH sale some time in the future. I stocked up on CJ during that sale last year.]

I love the Smoothing lotion, Daily Fix, Smoothing conditioner, & Pattern Pusha. I got mediocre results from the Curl Rehab, Hibiscus & Deep Fix Moisturizing DC & Repair me.

And Miss Jessie's is nothing to compare to CJ for my hair (4CZ natural). I got sorry results with their Stretch Silkening Creme, Curly Pudding, Creme de la Creme, Super sweet back treatment, Rapid Recovery Treatment, Curly Buttercream and Creme de la Curl.

lamaria211

Pompous Blue said:
lamaria211 You won't get a better sale than the 20% off at aveyou.com. Plus they have $1 shipping. [Of course aveyou.com promises a 40% off FLASH sale some time in the future. I stocked up on CJ during that sale last year.]

I love the Smoothing lotion, Daily Fix, Smoothing conditioner, & Pattern Pusha. I got mediocre results from the Curl Rehab, Hibiscus & Deep Fix Moisturizing DC & Repair me.

And Miss Jessie's is nothing to compare to CJ for my hair (4CZ natural). I got sorry results with their Stretch Silkening Creme, Curly Pudding, Creme de la Creme, Super sweet back treatment, Rapid Recovery Treatment, Curly Buttercream and Creme de la Curl.

Thanks im ordering today

chebaby

if there isone line that i will neverbe without it is curl junkie.
i love love love the curl rehab. it is a great moisturizing and detangling deep conditioner. but it does not work for me as a leave in.

honey butter leave in is my HG leave in for summer. i can use it all year around but i like it best for my w&g styles during the summer. its thick but not heavy and the moisture lasts for days.

the smoothing lotion, this is a great detangler and its my staple detangler but it does nothing for me as a leave in unless i seal it with the honey butter. but i knew going in it would not work for me as a leave in because it has no ingredients that my hair craves.

smoothing conditioner:lick::lick: this is my staple co wash. this is much better than oyin honey hemp and honey hemp is my first love so i guess i dont need to say much more.

deep fix, this is a hit and miss for me. sometimes my hair loves it and sometimes it does nothing for me but makes my hair smell good lol.

repair me, love it. but i love protein period so.....

coffee coco curl cream, i havent used this in a while but from what i remember it wasnt that great for me and my hair preferred the honey butta.

argon and olive conditioner, this stuff has ok moisture buti cant use it as a leave in and the slip isnt that great.

ive used some of her other stuff but its not worth mentioning cause it aint do much for my hair.

lamaria211

I was just trying to find something that didnt require ordering online but thats out the window. I just wish aveyou had bigger sizes

GeorginaSparks

I just bought Curl Rehab(in my hair now) and Smoothing lotion...they didnt have the Hair Butta leave in. I hope i like em.

lamaria211

shockolate said:
I just bought Curl Rehab(in my hair now) and Smoothing lotion...they didnt have the Hair Butta leave in. I hope i like em.

Please give us a review when your done:) even though I ordered already

GeorginaSparks

Please give us a review when your done:) even though I ordered already

I believe ive found a staple leave in conditioner in the smoothing lotion. It's the perfect formula/consistency for my hair not too thick/not too thin(runny) and it detangled my hair. It even does a better job detangling than KCKT. Im truly impressed!!! :yep:

I like the curl rehab as a good moisturizing DC...i wish it gave more slip but that's okay. I plan to use the whole tub because i actually dont have a deep conditioner. Ive always used Kenra MC as a DC.

Ogoma

Leslie_C said:
If anybody knows of any sales on this line, please post!

Black Friday normally 20% off, but keep your eyes peeled for aveyou.com codes or sales.

Last edited:

Ogoma

lamaria211 said:
8oz size jars do nothing for me im waiting till bf to get 2 32oz sizes

It seems CJ's standard discount is 20% so if aveyou.com has another 40% bonanza, it is cheaper to get 4 8oz jars from them. Not by much, $4, but I go by every penny counts all else equal :lol:. Both companies offer good customer service and ship quickly.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I started out with Deep Fix & Curl Rehab.

I currently have a variety of CJ Products:
Repair Me
Argan & Olive
Daily Fix
Smoothing Lotion
Beauticurls Strengthening
Reconstructor - Can't think of the name
Moisturizing Conditioner - Therapee or something like that
Honey Butta

Will work these into my Winter Regimen

MsDes

Just tried Repair Me and wow, it made my hair sooo freakin soft, yet strong. It has a nice light scent. It's not too thick or too thin. Gave my hair lots of slip and soaked right into my strands. I just might have already found my staple protein treatment. I am currently following up with Curl Rehab moisturizing conditioner. Even though my hair feels very soft and not in need of it, I still think I need to follow up with it. Just to be on the safe side. Wonder will I love it more than my Kenra MC. I'm trying to go all natural with my hair products so we'll see. I will update you all.

lamaria211

It seems CJ's standard discount is 20% so if aveyou.com has another 40% bonanza, it is cheaper to get 4 8oz jars from them. Not by much, $4, but I go by every penny counts all else equal :lol:. Both companies offer good customer service and ship quickly.

thanks for that is aveyou having a sale now?

MsDes

So I left the Rehab in for a coupla hours and wow, it gave my hair alota slip and sooooftness. These products had me almost in tears because I have been searching and searching for the perfect deep conditioners forever, and these are it. I probably have the dryest, coarsest hair on this planet and no I'm not exaggerating!! These products are pricey, but they are so worth it. And it doesn't take much to do the job. I am interested in trying more CJ products soon!! I wonder is the Leave-in any good? I love my Giovanni Direct but hey, I'm tempted to try.