Hello Ladies,

Could you please assist me with a few of these acronyms. What is:
MT (assuming this is Megatek?)
MN
MTG
OCT
BT

BonnieB

WOW so 3 years later I am responding to my own post. Exercise, eating well, sleeping well, taking vitamins, proper techniques, air drying, protective styles and my own custom hair formulation are what works best for me. Good luck ladies!

mscocopuff

Jamaican black castor oil
Eucalyptus oil
Hair skin and nail vits
S curl no drip
Low manipulation
Dusting when needed
And finally protective styling. This is what has helped me.

Sent from Cat's iPhone using LHCF

aicramphoto

WOW so 3 years later I am responding to my own post. Exercise, eating well, sleeping well, taking vitamins, proper techniques, air drying, protective styles and my own custom hair formulation are what works best for me. Good luck ladies!

Thanks for updating: so, what type of hair do you have and what was your custom formula. And, I know that external hair type is only part of it, no one is the same internally. Just curious.:spinning:

BonnieB

Thanks for updating: so, what type of hair do you have and what was your custom formula. And, I know that external hair type is only part of it, no one is the same internally. Just curious.:spinning:
Sorry im so late, I am now seeing this. My hair type is 4a/b and my custom formulation has ayurvedic oils, essential oils, some natural butters and herbs in it. I sell it locally but every person takes differently to different things.

Solila

My mega-tek just came!!!! So excited. lol I've recently been on a coconut oil binge. With regard to coconut oil, its been a few days, but seriously love what I'm seeing. I hope this addition of Mega-tek will help even more.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Mega Tek
Vitamins
No shampoo
Clean and Healthy scalp / frequent co-cleansing
Regular trims
Mega Tek...my hair adores it!

That's what works for me!

AtlantaJJ

For me it's pre-pooing with aloe vera gel straight from a fresh leaf over night. It has increased my hair growth all around, and it's helping some hair regrow where I had traction alopecia.

Nothing has worked like this, I sleep with the fresh aloe gel on my scalp and proceed with shampooing, etc the next day.

Last edited:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
For me it's pre-pooing with aloe vera gel straight from a fresh leaf over night. It has increased my hair growth all around, and it's helping some hair regrow where I had traction alopecia.

Nothing has worked like this, I sleep with the allow on my scalp and proceed with shampooing, etc the next day.
How often are you using it?

AtlantaJJ

How often are you using it?
Once per week before wash day. I stopped for a while and switched to an essential oil mix and noticed the regrowth slowing down. I switched back real quick! It's amazing!! I think it's great for calming inflammation and for stimulating growth. I'm also doing green tea rinses while DC to help slow down shedding and that is working as well.