• Bee Mine Serum

Votes: 57 13.5%
  • Gro-Aut Hair Oil

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • Claudies Hair Elixir

Votes: 21 5.0%

• Total voters

aquajoyice

I've never used growth Aids but I must say, I commend you for having such a noble cause being the reason for you growing out your hair! You are truly and inspiration :)

baddison

natural for good
Boundless Tresses - hands down! :woot:

I especially prefer the revitalizing hair balm....it feels sooo good :heart2: on the scalp...LOL!

Sherbetcane

i don't think there is anything that grows hair..Some people just got it in the genes or sometimes there is period when u get more growth then other times. Hair growth is just patience and just taking care of your hair.

melodies815

i don't think there is anything that grows hair..Some people just got it in the genes or sometimes there is period when u get more growth then other times. Hair growth is just patience and just taking care of your hair.

Have you ever used MT for yourself? Just curious to know why you think this...

MT gave me an inch in one month...the only month I used it consistently....

That has never happened before or since.

cj

shandaw

I haven't tried any of the products you mentioned but when I was trying to beef up my hair growth, I remember popping Biotin pills like crazy, that stuff had all the hair on my body growing. My eyelashes were long, my hair was thick but I started fuzzing up around the lip area and in other places. I slowed down my dosage so that my hair still benefited but I wasn't walking around looking like bigfoot.

LOL:lachen:

MizzBrit

MT didnt work for me at all despite all the raves for it..sigh.
i personally found out the best growth aid for me is patience

Kimiche

I used BT before back in the day and I definitely had a lot of growth while using it. I think I stopped using it because I hate applying oil to my scalp all the time. I may revisit BT, but I'll get the balm instead to see how that works out for me.

Oliv3

I bought megatek a couple weeks ago and I use it once a week. Amazing indeed. A week after my first use i felt new growth on my scalp like none other. I slacked off last week and put it away but I will be using some tonight. I use it once a week, because I am scared of having an overload. lol

Miss AJ

I know this is asking about topical growth aids, and I will say sulfur worked for me...but the real best growth aids are finding the products that work for your hair and having a simple regimen.

Ganjababy

Have you ever used MT for yourself? Just curious to know why you think this...

MT gave me an inch in one month...the only month I used it consistently....

That has never happened before or since.

cj

Same exact thing happened to me with OCT. I started having bumps in my head and became lazy...........

I started using Megatek a month ago, and if all these reviews are anything to go by, then I am feeling very optimistic about my hair growth this year. If I can get an inch a month, I'll be APL by the summer (fingers crossed). I have a MT mixture with coconut oil, olive oil, a growth oil (forgot the name, sorry) and water, that I use every two days on my scalp. MY scalp feels slightly sore, hopefully that's a sign of good growth?

WesternEyes

I used MTG for several weeks and my hair was very healthy during that time. I just started using Bee Mine serum, so i'll have to give it a few weeks to see what happens.

Vintageglam

How often are you ladies applying the MT?

Also are you washing it out after use or are you using it as a "leave in" treatment?

Finally am I correct in understanding that it is to be applied to the scalp only?

shopgalore

^^ I use it as a leave in, I also take garlic tablets to combat possible sheding, so far I have not seen any growth, but I have only been using it seriously for under 2 weeks, hopefully you will get more responses.

hair4romheaven

I use BT+MN and oils x a week the other days I use MT mixed with water it makes a foam. Works like a charm!
I cowash on wed and wash on sat

genesis132

I've used them all BT, OCT, MegaTek, MN (family dollar brand), MT, etc..but I got the most growth by drinking my daily protein shake.

ETA: OCT was the next best for me.

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

I've used them all BT, OCT, MegaTek, etc..but I got the most growth by drinking my daily protein shake.

I agree with the protein shake this is when i get the most growth. eyebrows and everything. :lachen: I just started back on two weeks ago along with the gym. My hair took off big time with that regi.

fxdiva

Hi ladies,

I started MT about a week ago and last night I had about 1/2 inch of new growth. I usually get about an inch a month taking Omega 3's, so if I can add another inch using MT, I'm sold for life!

Just wondering if anyone's mixing MT with MN or MSM . . . and what brand/kind of protein shake are you girls taking?

Edit: I hope you guys can see the pix. :grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

dinarine

I agree with the protein shake this is when i get the most growth. eyebrows and everything. :lachen: I just started back on two weeks ago along with the gym. My hair took off big time with that regi.

Do u make ur own protein shakes? Or do u buy it frm like a vitamin store.. If so what brand??? :-D

Tyra

Mega Tek definitely works. I used it when I was relaxed.
It was a beast.
I had to stop using it, because then I had no plans to be natural, and I was having to perm too often.

I also used Lenzi's Request about a year ago, and it gave good results as well.

LovinLocks

It wasn't listed, but the best aid is:

rest
fresh air
good living
fueling the body with nutrition

You can bet on that.

Nasdaq_Diva

when I first started lurking on here, I jumped on the MN. I think I kept up with that for only 1 month though. I didn't notice to much of a difference, plus all those tubes got expensive.

I then moved on to Mega Tek and have been using that for the past year (off/on..mostly off) and whenever I use it consistenly, I always gain at least an inch.

Since summer is approaching, I'm going to bring it back into my regimen for about 3-4x out of the week. I used to use it straight, then 'grease' my scalp with my EVCO