Best growth aid out of these....

I want to know what the best growth aid is out of these Surge 14, Megatek, Grow Aut oil. I don't know were to start they are sitting here laughing at me :perplexed. And the best vote go to???????????
How did it help ypu and the most growth you got with it please im a newbe!

NaturalBoss

I want to know what the best growth aid is out of these Surge 14, Megatek, Grow Aut oil. I don't know were to start they are sitting here laughing at me :perplexed. And the best vote go to???????????
How did it help ypu and the most growth you got with it please im a newbe!

Where are you finding Surge 14? I thought it was discontinued....:perplexed

bjgsmith

i have access to the whole line of surge products..with the exception to the spray...anyone interested $10 plus shipping. Let me know. (shampoo, leave in, grease, oil moisturizer) let me know if anyone is interested. thanks
u can pm me if interested.

Last edited:

bjgsmith

bumping for more responses...because I, too, have mega tek and surge, but I am not sure which one to use....come on ladies...help us out

lluvyanna

i would like to know this too. i just got my MT in the mail today. i been using mine with JBCO. but i've been eyeing the grow aut oil as well too.. helppp! lol

flowinlocks

bumping for more responses...because I, too, have mega tek and surge, but I am not sure which one to use....come on ladies...help us out

I don't use it any more, but I would either mix it in a jar with other oils or use it straight. I would use it to (grease) my scalp about 2 to 3 times a week. Using a Garlic supplement helps combat the shedding, or a garlic based cond. Also be sure to apply it to the scalp only and up your moisture in your reggie.

i have access to the whole line of surge products..with the exception to the spray...anyone interested $10 plus shipping. Let me know. (shampoo, leave in, grease, oil moisturizer) let me know if anyone is interested. thanks
u can pm me if interested.
The store I went to had all of it to except I bought all then spray!!! LOL

bjgsmith

How does the garlic help with the shedding? does it have to be garlic oil or any kind of oil? I mixed my MT with the doogro mega thick growth oil (1/2 and 1/2) and use that on my scalp 3-4 x's a week. what do you think abt that? thanks a lot

I mixed mt with jbco and a few drops of other oils but I was afraid to use it so I will start that first I also have Alter Ego garlic cond.

flowinlocks

How does the garlic help with the shedding? does it have to be garlic oil or any kind of oil? I mixed my MT with the doogro mega thick growth oil (1/2 and 1/2) and use that on my scalp 3-4 x's a week. what do you think abt that? thanks a lot

That sounds good. I'm not sure on the how and why the garlic works. It's been asked a few times around these parts. The ladies in this thread gave some good insight on the subject.

As far as the garlic type, It can be oil on hair as a treatment or a supplement ingested daily.