Spinoff: Type 2/3's inspiration pics threads

FloweringSakura

YankeeCandle

Flowering Sakura, you are ****** killing me with these pics! I seriously cannot take this much beauty on my screen.

How are you finding these??

FloweringSakura

Love the hair, but what's that on her head?

Lol I don't know, I think it's cute.

Wow. Her hair is very similar to mine, but her texture/density looks more uniform than mine. The closest thing I've seen to a hair twin frizz and all. I would love to know what products she uses!:yep:

I don't know (would love to know as well), all I know is that she's in a group called sweet rush.

Flowering Sakura, you are ****** killing me with these pics! I seriously cannot take this much beauty on my screen.

How are you finding these??

They're just pictures I've saved from blogs, this forum and the fashionspot.

LadyRaider

Y'all just reminded me of my MSNBC gals:

Allison Stewart - Her show was good. Did anyone else see it? It was called "The Most." Fun News Show. Now occasionally I have seen her subbing for Rachel Maddow.

and Michelle Benard
Couldn't find her any way but pressed, but lately she's been showing up on MSNBC quite... um wavy/frizzy.

I actually don't know if these are weaves, natural waves whatever. I'm doing a lot of assuming. But these ladies are certainly good role models.

Last edited:

Lucia

Y'all just reminded me of my MSNBC gals:

Allison Stewart - Her show was good. Did anyone else see it? It was called "The Most." Fun News Show. Now occasionally I have seen her subbing for Rachel Maddow.

and Michelle Benard
Couldn't find her any way but pressed, but lately she's been showing up on MSNBC quite... um wavy/frizzy.

I actually don't know if these are weaves, natural waves whatever. I'm doing a lot of assuming. But these ladies are certainly good role models.

ot weaves they're both real and I think both are natural, the 2nd one just has her hair flat ironed she's Caribbean

Irresistible

I do agree that those that want what they want posted in this thread, should get to posting some of that themselves. I understand wanting something out of the thread specific and what not, although even the creator of the thread posted variable pics which I am sure set the 'tone' of the thread. But I do think it's kind of unfair to sit back and just say what you want-and not post any of that yourself

tis all

Irresistible

Given the jacked way his system is, why do people take this to heart?
Good to know my hair type didnt exist by his definition in the first place. I didnt know that. I most def am not a 3a or b

So this just further kicks his typing to the curb for me :kick:

djanae

^^^ I would love to know who she is too, or if she has any more pics - I'm dying to see her hair in more styles for inspiration.

I wish she had a fotki lol

djanae

^^^ thanks, I actually sent a message to the administrator. lol

she may not have any more info, but I had to ask.
Her texture is such a close match; I'd love to find out her regimen.