Spinoff: Type 2/3's inspiration pics threads

Lucia

This is absolute gorgeousness. There should be one for type 3's as well too.
Thanks for the idea, add your own favs.

:drool: more....

Bene

I can't remember where I found this, but I saved it because it's pretty much my hair goal. This is roughly what my texture is like, and that's the length I want.

jamaraa

Naughty thread Lucia....but I'm game. Here's one of my fav SUPER longhairs, tall chicks, and fashion designers

L'wren Scott fashion designer and Mick Jagger's old lady. How long is her hair, you ask? Well she's 6'4 barefoot! :grin::giggle:

(w/ Christy Turlington-Burns in front of a Jean-Michel Basquiat)

Last edited:

jamaraa

I'm tired of the average celebs, here's someone you may have no heard of...Tony Alva...skateboard legend

Back in da day

Now...locked

Last edited:

larry3344

gawgeous ...sorry it is me again I swear I don't see how people can favour straight hair I mean have you seen these heads when I think about all those that spend tons of money on volumizing products and we have natural thickness (curly/kinky heads)...anyways love this thread, the 4a/b thread(my texture) and the bodacious hair thread..all lovely ladies!!

Bene

gawgeous ...sorry it is me again I swear I don't see how people can favour straight hair I mean have you seen these heads when I think about all those that spend tons of money on volumizing products and we have natural thickness (curly/kinky heads)...anyways love this thread, the 4a/b thread(my texture) and the bodacious hair thread..all lovely ladies!!

Maybe because straight hair doesn't need styling? It's sleek, elegant, and subtle and doesn't require anything more than just being there.

When I want to look nice, I don't just air dry and let my hair go all over the place with the frizz and the bulk. Instead I pull out the blow dryer and flat iron and once I'm done, I don't have to do a single thing to it. It swings and flows and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

I love my natural waves and curls and I prefer to wear my hair this way, but I don't mock other people's preferences either.

Okay

Bene - im with you. i wish i had those loose curls :)
not to mention the hours and money i could save...

gorgeous!!

jamaraa

Rock god 2 Roger Daltrey

(above l-r Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) Yoko Ono, John Lennon (The Beatles), Julian Lennon, Roger Daltrey (The Who...back), and Eric Clapton (Cream))

Last edited:

jamaraa

Actually many curly heads have thin strands and many people w/ straight hair have thick ones. Hair texture and thickness have little to do w/ each other.

Bene

She brings out Robert Plant and Roger Daltrey :love:

I'mma put on IV and rock out to "When the levee breaks" now :)

jamaraa

Maybe because straight hair doesn't need styling? It's sleek, elegant, and subtle and doesn't require anything more than just being there.

When I want to look nice, I don't just air dry and let my hair go all over the place with the frizz and the bulk. Instead I pull out the blow dryer and flat iron and once I'm done, I don't have to do a single thing to it. It swings and flows and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

I love my natural waves and curls and I prefer to wear my hair this way, but I don't mock other people's preferences either.

Well straight hair generally IS styled in some way...but I think the other poster meant that the curlier textures have more styling options. I disagree w/ this notion, but every texture has it's pros and cons. Super straight hair like super curly tends to require more work than textures in the middle, IMHO.

jamaraa

She brings out Robert Plant and Roger Daltrey :love:

I'mma put on IV and rock out to "When the levee breaks" now :)

Well I'mma HUGE rock fan and want some men darn it! How often can I get a chance to post them here? I took it! LOL Besides, I wanted to show that hair type isn't necessarily a racial thing. It can and frequently does cross racial boundaries! :grin:

They ARE Andre 3s, right? ;)

Last edited:

Arcadian

Well I'mma HUGE rock fan and want some men darn it! How often can I get a chance to post them here? I took it! LOL Besides, I wanted to show that hair type isn't necessarily a racial thing. It can and frequently does cross racial boundaries! :grin:

They ARE Andre 3s, right? ;)

technically yes:2cool:

-A

Bene

.... speaking of rock gods with 3 type hair, I'd be neglecting my duties if I didn't mention this particular musical genius....

:2cool:

Last edited:

jamaraa

Polynesian tresses...Tahiti (mostly) If I could trade any other hair tfor my own...here it is.. Prepare to drool!