Shout Out to CHARZ and LTown!!!

Dymondz7

I was ecstatic about my first visit to The Hair & Body Boutique, little did I know I was in store for another treat - I ran into Nikko's Cousin today!!! (Newbies do a search for "Nikkos Cousin.")

Shout out to Charz (AKA Charzboss on You Tube) and LTown!!!! And if any of you were wondering what Charz's hair looks like in person - it's absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoyed discussing hair products and ingredients with the two of you. I'm about to wash, condition and try the Qhemet product you suggested!!!

Hair & Body Boutique's website - in store or mail order! http://shop.thehairandbodyboutique.com/

Last edited:
I dont mean to hijack the thread but for the longest i been trying to figure out WHO is Nikko's Cousin!

I dont mean to hijack the thread but for the longest i been trying to figure out WHO is Nikko's Cousin!
There is another story about nikos but it also short for the admin operator name. But i know it as a slang name used here when you meet someone that might be from the forum.

There was another young lady there, but all of us were naturals talking about the ingredients:grin:

I know you guys had fun and that run in had to be exciting. When I see a beautiful head of hair while out I always wonder if its a cousin. LOL

Awww thank you! It was great seeing you too! I'll add more comments in the morning on my pc. Tee hee!

It was awesome we took over the store! Nice meeting you too!

I know that's so true! I'm sure the lady at the cash register was taking notes. It's kinda funny how the other customer & I were going to you and Charz for product guidance instead of the shop keeper :lol: to make matters worse I asked Charz if it was her store!!! Oppsey :look:

LTown your hair is absolutely beautiful and I'm glad to know that you can have a beautiful head of hair without too much fuss - I also can't tolerate sitting under a dryer or use 50-11 products to achieve a look. My hair is gonna be like yours when it grows up :grin:

Nikko has the coolest cousins around!!!

Last edited:
Back