• 110411-175525.jpg
    110411-175525.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 110412-133733.jpg
    110412-133733.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 89

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

what method you used? (shingled, etc) what products? Did you wash/dc before this? with what? I co-washed my hair with Suave Coconut Conditioner, rinsed it out, detangled with wide tooth comb, got out of the shower, applied TRESemme' Naturals Nourishing Conditioner to sections of my hair from root to ends with my fingers. Then I put my hair in a bun to airdry. After it dried, I took out the bun and fluffed my hair out with my fingers and wah-laa!

How long does the style last you? I did this method on June 3rd. Today is June 5th and I still have the same wash n go style.

hair type? 4a/b

Your fotki for more pictures? http://public.fotki.com/poohbear0215

KurlyNinja

I LOVE WnGs! And I think I finally get a decent enough one to post in this thread.

what method you used? Idk if it has a name or not. I just take small sections of my hair and finger comb product through.
what products? Some type of creamy conditioner (doesnt necessarily say leave-in on the bottle and usually doesnt) which right now is Giovonni 50:50 hydrating calming conditioner, castor oil on top of that, And then finally flaxseed gel on top of that
Did you wash/dc before this? Usually co-wash in the shower with some type of Organix Condtioner
How long does the stlye last you? Usually 3-4 days
hair type? I believe I'm 4a

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I've been co-washing daily since my BC. This is my Shake n Go.

THAT!! That is the Exact type of hair my son has, and that I want but Don't have, and I am Rolling with jealousy!! :burnup:

*sigh* life isn't fair... If I had hair like that I would be so Stank!! :lick: