Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

I oiled my hair with my oil mix.

Blue Magic coconut grease, softee herbal gro grease, Africas Best herbal oil, Olive Miracle growth oil, safflower oil, and proclaim argan oil.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

I'm baggying/GHEing/pre-pooing with Vatika Oil. The technicians at the hospital added all kinds of stuff in my hair, so I used HH Cooling Chamomile Whip on the sore spots. :up:

jamaica68 IDareT'sHair Can you remember to post the Pomade Shop sale again in the upcoming October thread? I know it's a lot to ask, but I don't want the info to get lost. Pretty please with sugar-scented oil on top?

Going to be ordering some Gleau I've heard so many great things about it. For now I've added sunflower oil to my routine and I love it so far

Using Liquid Gold's "Green Magic":grin:

Organic Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Amala Powder, Castor Oil, Vegetable Oil, Spinach Powder, Sulfur Powder & Essential Oil Blend

I love the consistency of this product (Creamy-Butter).:lick:

I did a nice prepoo with CPR and my ceramide oil mix.

Moisturized with CD Healthy Hair Butter and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Using Liquid Gold's "Green Magic":grin:

Organic Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Amala Powder, Castor Oil, Vegetable Oil, Spinach Powder, Sulfur Powder & Essential Oil Blend

I love the consistency of this product (Creamy-Butter).:lick:

IDareT'sHair, do you use this on your scalp? Its does sound nice, but you know i'm lazy scalp greaser, i used squart bottles to lubricate the scalp.

Back