Official Bra-Strap By 2006 Thread!

I'm in. I originally thought that the bra-strap by 2005 was for people who would get there by 1/1/2005. I think I will be there by 12/2005 (knock on wood for no major setbacks), so this thread is more up my alley! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's on!

ok... /images/graemlins/confused.gifcall me the dumb one here....
can we clear up just WHICH bra-strap? the time i have been on here..i thought it was bra clasp area (mid back for lack of better words) then recently, i saw someone refer to it and it was the strap on the shoulder.

so, which strap are you all aiming for? or is it an individual thing?

sorry i am not that bright right now /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
can we clear up just WHICH bra-strap? the time i have been on here..i thought it was bra clasp area (mid back for lack of better words) then recently, i saw someone refer to it and it was the strap on the shoulder.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that everyone here means the bra clasp when they say bra strap. If not, LOL! I am already there!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that everyone here means the bra clasp when they say bra strap. If not, LOL! I am already there!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i thank you VERY much! that was my understanding too...(seeing that DSD joined in and her hair is at that point also)

oh what the HECK..(giggles) i guess i can jump in too. i did just hit a growth spurt that has taken me by surprise /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Definitely count me in! I'm shoulder length now and just know I will be at bra clasp by 1/1/2006!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, half of the board will be at bra strap in a couple of years. Wouldn't be great to see lots of black women with long hair as we're out & about.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i thank you VERY much! that was my understanding too...(seeing that DSD joined in and her hair is at that point also)

oh what the HECK..(giggles) i guess i can jump in too. i did just hit a growth spurt that has taken me by surprise /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, brastrap would be considered the length that touches the braclasp in the back that is also close to elbow length. Good Luck!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm in I'm in I can't wait I'll be trying to follow my regimen faithfully, I am going natural so this should be a journey!

I'm in! I started transitioning at the end of last year, so 2006 may be a bit premature for brastrap, but it's a good goal.

[ QUOTE ]
Count me in...I am just barely at shoulder now so I may be pushing it but hey, Nov. 2006 is still 2006, right??? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Teerama I am with you. I in for the challenge, but this is LATE 2006 right?
40.gif

Okay Definitions:
Bra Strap is: The mid back place where you fasten your bra! Ya'll know what I mean! Who wants to be shoulder length? ugh...just kidding...anyway
2006: I guess we can say sometime in 2006! 1/1/2006 is ideal, but hey, this TWA might want to be there by 6/1/2006, so some things we don't have much control over, but let's shoot for 1/1 and if you make it any time in 2006, you will have completed the challenge and reached your goal! Deal?

I'll join too..Not sure if I'll get there.. my hair now is below my shoulders..but I'm transitioning so I still need to cut the relaxed ends off..If I had to guess, I'd say I had about 4-5 inches of new growth..but I'll go for it anyway...

Im in too...Im right at the base of the neck. I've been trying to log on for the past 3 days, but Ive been waiting for a thread like this because I knew I couldn't make it to back brastrap in a couple months.

I don't know about 1.1.06, but Im definetely aiming for some time in 06 like my birthday 05.15.06...Girl oh Girl if I make brastrap by my birthday its own.

Im focuse, Im ready, Lets Do It

-faye

I've only been transitioning since June so I doubt that I get enough growth by then to make brastrap but I will definitely be cheering the rest of you on. Good luck and happy growing!!

Okay, ladies, so what are we gonna do to achieve this goal. I'm on the following challenges:

Braids: I get fresh braids every month, whether it's sew ins, corn rows, or micros

Surge: I surge 2X per day

No heat: Self explanatory

No measuring: No measuring until April, per Den1's Challenge

Moisture: Keeping my braids as moisturized as possible

Exercise: Exercise as much as possible

Eat: Eat a little healthier

Vitamins: I take Biotin, folic acid, a multi, and vitamin C every day

This seems like a lot, but really it's just little things. What are you gonna do?

Here's My plan:

Eat: I need to eat healthier
Vitamins: See my siggy
Drink More Water
Shampoo and Conditioner: every 5-7 days using PhytoSpecific (trying to be consistent). Deep condition every time
Protein: Just dawned on me to include, but don't really know how often. I know my shampoo has protein...Gotta think about this
Exercise: I say it, but I'm lazy so at least 3 days/week
Heat: Only on roots when stretching relaxers, roller sets only baby!

I am new to the forum so, I don't have a complete regimen yet /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif but, count me in....

take vitamins b complex, biotin,(slacked on this)
drink more water( I'm getting a little better)
exercise at least 3x a week
CW daily (I already do this)
No heat(already do this)

Back