styles once you reach bra-strap?

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair
i notice that a lot of you are aiming for bra-strap length hair. my hair is past bra strap but i find myself wearing the same styles i did when it was shorter...twists, buns, flat ironed with side part. how are you going to wear your long hair?

Tai

I plan to wear it down more but I know I'll still wear buns and ponytails a lot. I'm also looking forward to doing flat twists. I think they look so pretty in longer hair.

NGC

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
I plan to wear it down more but I know I'll still wear buns and ponytails a lot. I'm also looking forward to doing flat twists. I think they look so pretty in longer hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also what I plan to do

calbear

I am queen at changing up the part. I love to wear it down but change the part which completely changes the look. I also like to take the hair on the sides and twist then fasten in the back. (hard to explain). I also like a few half-up dos.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I loooooooooove the look of a braid out on long hair. The look of waves without the heat. I like updo's too.

MizAvalon

I am already a little past bra-strap and I admit, that I still rock my same old boring styles. Buns and cornrows. I guess I'll get more adventurous once I get my mermaid hair.

Lovelylocs

Basically, the same styles that I wear now. I just want long hair. The styles will have a different effect for me b/c my hair will be longer.

Cowgirl

When I reach that "bra-strap" stage my hair will probably still be in a ponytail 95% of the time. But I just want that versatility to know on special occassions or if the mood strikes me, I can let it all down and it will be long, healthy and beautiful

Leslie_C

well the point of having long hair is really just....having long hair..lol:) at least to me. My styles wont change much but I think they will look much nicer, plus its just nice to have more hair to work with so when u do certain styles like braidouts,bantu knots, etc, your hair still has some length to it. for me Ill love being able to pull it into a high ponytail and still have it hand down to my neck!!Also, Ive never been one who liked to be the center of attention, but when I get long hair, I look forward to it being the main topic of converation...lol.hahaha

AceH

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
well the point of having long hair is really just....having long hair..lol:) at least to me. My styles wont change much but I think they will look much nicer, plus its just nice to have more hair to work with so when u do certain styles like braidouts,bantu knots, etc, your hair still has some length to it. for me Ill love being able to pull it into a high ponytail and still have it hand down to my neck!!Also, Ive never been one who liked to be the center of attention, but when I get long hair, I look forward to it being the main topic of converation...lol.hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I hear ya! I'm going to switch my style up soooo much just because I can Right now, all I wear is a bun, day in &amp; day out. I'm struggling yall. Seriously. I just wait for that day. I'm almost to my hair goal, so when that day comes, it's on and cracking!
</font>

Victorian

old head
Well, my bun won't be so anemic-looking

I probably still won't wear it out much, but I might let my pontyail hang free instead of tucking the ends!! ooh!

Babygurl

I have no clue, I definately will keep wearing my bun, I may wear it out more probably more braidouts, or big loose wavy curls.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Basically, the same styles that I wear now. I just want long hair. The styles will have a different effect for me b/c my hair will be longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

Cinnabuns

Gosh! I guess when I get to bra strap (almost there) I would probably wear it in a bun. I'm so used to wearing it now it's just automatic

Crysdon

I'll wear it down more often and wear it in a center part. When the style gets a little old, I'll make bantu knots at night and have wavy hair the next day.

I'm also going to wear rollersets a lot often too.

Islandgirl

i plan to wear my hair like Vashty (pharrell's girlfriend) I like wavy or loosely curled hair. Think Aaliyah "rock the boat video" or Vashty.

Faith

Do any of you know where I can get braided updos pics? Not braids...but imagine braiding your own hair into about 16 or so sections and doing some updos with that. Have any of you seen pics like that? Thanks

InsertCleverNameHere

Well to celebrate I may wear my hair down and pressed for a week. Then it will be back into a bun under my wig until it gets to brastrap curly. Then it's really going to be a party and I'll prolly wear it out so much it will all fall back out.