Meet U at the Bra-Strap 4 2006.......

kizzylonghair

Ladies,

For 2006 I am aiming for 1 GOAL TO BE BRA-STRAP. Don’t care if I have a deep V shape or It’s uneven.
It doesn’t matter as long as I hit the mark.

Anyone fancy this challenge?
I think if we all go for one realistic goal, we could have more chance of hitting it. Here are the conditions:

Your main goal for 2006 should be to get to bra-strap if you succeed that then great.

That’s it ladies its that simple

Lets use this thread to support each other, share inspiration and knowledge.
If you want to post your regime feel free, I have posted regimes only to change it in a few weeks, I need to change it when my hair says so.
If you want to post starting pictures then feel free to do so.
I just want us to have a simple challenge, so you do whatever is working!!!

Good Luck

On your marks, Get Set, Grow…….Meet You at the Bra-strap :eatme: :alcoholic

I'll join you!!
At the moment I really need some motivation to stay on track! my hair is 2 inches past shoulder length and I hope to make it to BSL by the end of December..Fingers crossed :grin: I'll post my regimen soon.

off topic: You hair is really beautiful! I've seen your album and must say that you've really come a long way! congrats on your progress :p

lolla2005 said:
I'll join you!!
At the moment I really need some motivation to stay on track! my hair is 2 inches past shoulder length and I hope to make it to BSL by the end of December..Fingers crossed :grin: I'll post my regimen soon.

off topic: You hair is really beautiful! I've seen your album and must say that you've really come a long way! congrats on your progress :p

Lolla,

Your In :clap: I know exactly what you mean by needing some motivation, we can do it.

Thank You for your compliment, I am hoping for the growth this year without the cuts and setback

Kizzy x

kizzylonghair said:
Lolla,

Your In :clap: I know exactly what you mean by needing some motivation, we can do it.

Thank You for your compliment, I am hoping for the growth this year without the cuts and setback

Kizzy x

I know you'll make it to BSL! besides, your hair looks so healthy :eek:

Hey why not...what better reason to stop cutting my hair? I'm trying to get to bra strap with you ladies...I just decided! Let's do this...December 2006 sounds good to me!

I'll be doing co-washes daily/nightly, MTGing, buns and braidouts. Heat stays at a minimum, unless necessary (special occasions...ie attending graduations and weddings...gotta look fly).

If by some chance I don't make it my hair will love me for all the TLC that I gave it!!!

BSL or bust!

frankie said:
Hey why not...what better reason to stop cutting my hair? I'm trying to get to bra strap with you ladies...I just decided! Let's do this...December 2006 sounds good to me!

I'll be doing co-washes daily/nightly, MTGing, buns and braidouts. Heat stays at a minimum, unless necessary (special occasions...ie attending graduations and weddings...gotta look fly).

If by some chance I don't make it my hair will love me for all the TLC that I gave it!!!

BSL or bust!

Frankie your in :clap: I know we can do. Lets just all stay positive.

If by some chance I don't make it my hair will love me for all the TLC that I gave it!!! ------ Dont talk like this you will make it

Kizzy

kizzylonghair said:
Ladies,

For 2006 I am aiming for 1 GOAL TO BE BRA-STRAP. Don’t care if I have a deep V shape or It’s uneven.
It doesn’t matter as long as I hit the mark.

Anyone fancy this challenge?
I think if we all go for one realistic goal, we could have more chance of hitting it. Here are the conditions:

Your main goal for 2006 should be to get to bra-strap if you succeed that then great.

That’s it ladies its that simple

Lets use this thread to support each other, share inspiration and knowledge.
If you want to post your regime feel free, I have posted regimes only to change it in a few weeks, I need to change it when my hair says so.
If you want to post starting pictures then feel free to do so.
I just want us to have a simple challenge, so you do whatever is working!!!

Good Luck

On your marks, Get Set, Grow…….Meet You at the Bra-strap :eatme: :alcoholic
Hey, I will join you. I am already in the BSL 2006 Challenge but this can be extra support. I have to say you have made great progress and I know that we can make it to BSL together!

I'm in... I'm almost there, so if my hair grows like a snail I still have a great chance! :lol: Good luck ladies!

Im in. We have a feeeew of these Brastrap 2006 challenges. I started one last year and I've seen a few this year! :)

I'm in. Right now I'm a couple of inches above armpit, so I think I can reach brastrap by the end of this year!

I'm game ! I'm just a little above armpit stretched--it would be nice to have brastrap hair stretched by the end of the year-- I'm gonna try wear my hair in protective styles ( twists) until this spring.:)

I'm in ..Here's my starting picture:
9n5N0TnBFigm6dvgbIQdReVi99LxADV00060.jpg

LADIES SO GLAD YOU ARE ALL IN!!:grin:

I know there are other threads, but this wont be one thread that you sign up for and then its never seen again for months.

Any time you need that little push, product advice. There will always be someone to talk to in here.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

kizzylonghair said:
Frankie your in :clap: I know we can do. Lets just all stay positive.

If by some chance I don't make it my hair will love me for all the TLC that I gave it!!! ------ Dont talk like this you will make it

Kizzy

Ok...you're right! I'll be positive...and have bra strap hair by the end of the year!

u can know what month u will hit brastrap,how many inches u have left till brastrap - then times it by 2.

1/2 inch a month is the usual.

I think I've joined almost every length challenge by now, so I'm in! Not sure if I'll make it by Dec, but I'm definitely going to try! Good luck ladies!

I am joining but lately I've been very pessimistic about my hair goals. It doesn't feel as if my hair is growing and now instead of my roots being unbelieveably thick it is now my ends. My hair is just so weird.

I would love to join in on this challenge. Now, that I have started to receive growth and I have already reached armpit length. I plan on reaching brastrap by the end of 2006!!!!!! I love the ladies of LHCF!!!

COME ON LADIES!!!!! ANY OTHER MEMBERS.

OTHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY JOINED, WHAT R YOUR PLANS TO MEET OUR GOALS.

As i said before, I will make sure this challenge isnt a passing phase, lets keep it going

I hope to be at bra stap my the end of this year. my hair is currently at armpit. I plan to do this with bunning, con washes ,baggie, getting only two relaxers this year and one trim.

Add me in!!

I hope to be BSL by end of this year.

I plan to wear buns and individual braids. I'll wash once a week and trim probably between 8-12 weeks.

Currently I use Aveda products mostly and jojoba oil/CD HHB for moisture. I irregulary take biotin, msm and centrum. May also experiment with a high protein diet.

My current length as of Jan 06:

Attachments

• length.jpg
    length.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 6
kizzylonghair said:
COME ON LADIES!!!!! ANY OTHER MEMBERS.

OTHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY JOINED, WHAT R YOUR PLANS TO MEET OUR GOALS.

As i said before, I will make sure this challenge isnt a passing phase, lets keep it going
I plan to CW two times a week and shampoo/DC every 2 weeks. I will wear my hair in buns and proctective styles. I really can't say how heat I will use. If I use heat it will be the blow dryer. I will use vitamins, MTG, and Surge.

I'm in, though I have a way to go. Bra-Strap, stretched, by the end of December 2006 will be my goal. I'm just going to keep on doing what I'm doing, which is as little as possible. Co-wash daily, moisturize, put back in a loose bun/ponytail. We'll see how close I can get. :)

Count me in.
My regime is in my sig below...
I plan to keep my hair in protective styles such as;lacefront wig, buns, braids and occassional braid/twist out.
Laying off pills for awhile except my complex b vitamins, due to breakouts.
Only enhance growth supplement I will use for now is MTG oil every other day.

I'm going to be bunning and using braidouts/bantu knot-outs to reach my goal.
Deep conditioning twice per week.
MTG and Surge a few times per week.
Extra moisture. My hair is constantly dry.
My hair grows fast, I just can't seem to retain it. Good luck!

Back