Official Bra-Strap By 2006 Thread!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
Okay...some of us with TWAs or shorter hair are not gonna even think about reaching bra strap by 2005, but I'm hoping to get there by 2006! So, is anyone aiming for 2006 with me?!!

skegeesmb

Girl I'm with you. I have to get three haircuts this year. I think that will push me just above the brastrap again, so I'm always aiming for bs. I think for 2006 I want to aim for bottom of braclasp.

Ayeshia

I think I can aim for this but Im not too sure....and Skeegee why do you have to get three haircuts?

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
I think I can aim for this but Im not too sure....and Skeegee why do you have to get three haircuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm cutting of dry ends, so I'm going to do a three cut process. The first two cuts will clean up my ends. And the final cut will make my hair blut cut even all the way around. No more v or u shaped for me. I'm going for the blunt.

model_chick717

Count me in! My hair straight is about 6-7 inches from bra strap, plus it's layered. So by 2006, I should be there and closer to blunt by 2006. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Growingitlong

I am game. It's just the kind of inspiration I need right now. Did a trim which put me right back to where I started last year. But I am determeine now to gain some length and brastrap by 2006 sounds just about right.
Good growing ladies!

teerama

Hot Mama!
Count me in...I am just barely at shoulder now so I may be pushing it but hey, Nov. 2006 is still 2006, right??? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I have the most breakage during the autumn/winter season. I will have to see how well my hair gets through the cold months first then I will hop aboard in April. /images/graemlins/flyingwitch.gif

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
I'm glad you're with me ladies! I have about 5 inches of hair right now, so I'm stretching it to get to bra strap by 2006. But, my hair grows fast and since it's natural, it should grow even faster. So, lets support each other and make it there by 2006!!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I would love to jump in on this challenge! I'm in transition right now...so I'm cutting the relaxed ends little by little. This would be a great goal for me to try and achieve. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

belleza

I'm going to have my album set up by mid November so ya'll can see my flow...I mean "see my progess" /images/graemlins/fallenangel.gif

Impresaria

I'm your huckleberry.
I am on this....I am so gonna do this. I am going to start am album now and do month-to-month progress. That will keep me motivated.

Carefree

I'm in /images/graemlins/wave.gif It seems like my hair has been the same length for the past 2 years /images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm going to lay off major trims (this will be hard b/c I think i'm addicted to blunt, freshly cut ends) and dust when necessary. One thing I don't think I'll do is lay off on heat - I'm just feeling rollersets and straight styles right now. Hopefully this won't hamper my efforts too much. Good luck to everyone!

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
/images/graemlins/whyme.gif<font color="blue"> </font> Oooh Oooh, count me in!!!!!
/images/graemlins/newbie.gif

Queenie

I'm aiming to be there by next Nov. Then I'd like to get hair cut, from a hairstylist friend, with some type of layering, which would then should put me a couple of inches above the brastrap.

honeisos

i'm in ! my hair is shoulder length now, by the end out 2006 I should /images/graemlins/clap.gif be there!

itismehmmkay

YES!!!!!!!

I'd like to have my hair touch the top of my bra-strap by 2006!

Now, it won't be a blunt cut since my hair grows in layers. I'm just going to dust the ends as needed. I might be about 9 inches away myself /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Healthb4Length

Me too me too! lol! I want to join in, my hair is about the same lenght as DSD but it seems to be growing really slowly right now. I am doing the braids challenge so hopefully I will be there by 2006.

Cowgirl

Count me in. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

I need to gradually cut about three inches of overprocessed, thinning, uneven ends. So I'm shooting for Mid 2006.

oglorious1

Mixologist
I'm in on this one, I think that's a reasonable time frame for my hair to grow to my bra strap, from then, just hoping I can keep my hair in braids as a protective style for that long...HEY, I CAN DO THIS, BRA STRAP HERE I COME...