NEW PICS!!!

dreemssold

What a gorgeous bob /images/graemlins/up.gif!! Your hair grows so fast, though, you'll have that length in no time /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Great pics!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Girl, your hair grows fast! You look great(STUNNING, GORGEOUS) with longer hair. I know your SO is now licking his lips and thanking the good Lord that you still love him. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brwnskingirl

But I loved your hair before the big chop. Your hair always grew fast, I'm so glad u are growing it back. You had some beautigul hair, and I know it will be beautiful again.

SouthernGirl

I love your hair MsKenesha!!! The bob looks gorgeous on you! /images/graemlins/up.gif

I also loved your outfits in every picture /images/graemlins/smile.gif
SG

Nyambura

surfer girl
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif W O W! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair grows fast, chica! I remember when you did the BC - it seems like it was just a few months ago. You'll be at BS in no time! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Looking good! /images/graemlins/up.gif

ETA: /images/graemlins/rofl.gif <-- laughing @ myself (I should read a little slower! I thought your china bob was current. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) Anyway, Ms K, your hair still looks super-cute!