NEW PICS IN MY ALBUM

ms_kenesha

I told y'all I would have them! They're all of a 5 day old rollerset, taken in my conference room at work! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
NEW PICS

I hope to have more soon!

KAddy

You have pics.

Your hair looks great. /images/graemlins/up.gif I love love love the color too.

ms_kenesha

I really think my hair responds to frequent washings, I've been trying to do it at least every 3 days. Also, shrinkage is a ***** so some of this hair was just "hidden" under shrinkage!

[ QUOTE ]
GIRLLLL!!!!
I LOVE IT. I swear you just had a TWA. How did your hair grow so fast???

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy

Very pretty, MsK!! Nice color!! /images/graemlins/up.gif Your hair is growing back nicely!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dreemssold

Very pretty, MsK...I was just thinking the same thing--"Didn't she just have a TWA?" LOL, you'd never know it /images/graemlins/up.gif. I LOVE /images/graemlins/love.gif your color, don't even THINK about black again /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ms_kenesha

I'm gonna hold off on the black, looking at these pics, I'm like wow that is a pretty hair color. /images/graemlins/love.gif

SherryLove

wow, ms k, your hair looks so full and lively....very healthy looking.... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Looking good! I'm loving the color!!! Don't dye it black! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif

sengschick

The Bun Master
Very nice MsK. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I love the color and you have nice healthy, full growth. TWA no more!!!! /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

ms_kenesha

Thanks hon! I owe a lot to you and your "guidance".

[ QUOTE ]
Your hair is so thick. I love those layers and color!

[/ QUOTE ]

Chichi

[ QUOTE ]
GIRLLLL!!!!
I LOVE IT. I swear you just had a TWA. How did your hair grow so fast???

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA. Where did all that hair come from? LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

J

JenniferMD

Your rollerset looks great! Like everyone else said, your hair has grown so fast...and the pics actually don't do your length any justice b/c it's much longer than that from when I saw you last.