Got a wig & wearing it...

ms_kenesha

Hey work-posting twin! :wave:

A lot of them asked if it was extensions, I said yes, just cuz I don't feel like explaining anything to them. See they know about extensions because of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton :grin:

blkmaryland said:
MsK.....Loookinnnggg GGOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!! :D In the case of the confused Blanco....She probably really thought that it was your real hair and you styled it differently. I remember one time I got a weave....I went from ear-bob to bra-strap.....several blancos commented on how I looked so different...asked if I had lost weight, was wearing something new, had on make-up.....I remember thinking that they can't be serious but......I guess that they really do not pay attention to us!!!!

SouthernGirl

OMG, it looks great K!!!!

I absolutely love it. You may have answered this, but those look like your bangs. Are they???

Fabulas Chica!!

:dance7:

ms_kenesha

My bangs are blended in with the wigs. I rollerset my bang and plaited the rest of my hair. :)

SouthernGirl said:
OMG, it looks great K!!!!

I absolutely love it. You may have answered this, but those look like your bangs. Are they???

Fabulas Chica!!

:dance7:

skegeesmb

Ms.K, that is such a cute wig. I need to get one. Since I don't wear my hair down much anymore this would be perfect!

ms_kenesha

My Wig Details...

Hey Everyone,

The brand of the wig is FreeTress and the style is Long Island Girl, I've been looking online for everyone that asked of a place selling this style, but haven't found one yet. The San Francisco Girl is close, but not as curly as LI. Although I have found sites that sell this brand of wig:
ETA: I just checked the product site and they don't even have long island girl listed, maybe they discontinued that style?

http://www.snghair.com/
Click Full Cap for the links to the wig styles.

AudraChanell

You picked a good one. It looks good Ms. K!! I was just thinking about putting on the fall I wore to my baby shower for my bro's surprise party tomorrow; I dont feel like doing my hair. Thing is, my hair is longer than the fall now *lol*

OT: Good GOD! D'Angelo looks WONDEROUS in Sunkisd's avatar *booo hooo*

Eursla

Hey Ms Kenesha, your wig is cute, boo! Looks very nice on you ;0) Again, you truly, truly inspire me to hold on to the strands of hair I have up on my head. Thank you!

miss_brown

The wig is hot and you look great, Kenesha! :up:

BTW, I'm hating that you actually got to see John Legend... I wanted to go, but by the time I found out he was coming it was sold out :mad: