henna results (as promised)

Divalicious

Your hair looks great! I really need to jump on the henna train. Everyone's pics that I've seen so far look so healthy, shiny and strong.

AllyMD

I just got through :drool: while looking at your fokti. You are now, my hair idol! :D When I grow up, I want my hair to be just like yours!

ladylibra

walkerca said:
I just got through :drool: while looking at your fokti. You are now, my hair idol! :D When I grow up, I want my hair to be just like yours!

awww, thank you! :D

DCBrown said:
Your hair is just beautiful! I love your curls! How did your hair feel after the henna?

heavy, LOL! :lol: but i did gather a few strands of shed hair and tried to see if they were more resistant to breakage. they were! :woot: it felt kinda funky until i did another co-wash the following morning, cuz i hadn't got all of it out i guess. but today i co-washed and my hair feels bouncy again... and has less frizz. i think that might be more from the weather changing back to cold... but either way i'll take it! :grin:

jade998

Sorry to highjack the thread, just had a question on Henna.

I want to get a virgin relaxer soon, how long should I wait after relaxing my hair before I can do a henna treatment.

Is it okay if I henna 2 weeks before relaxing, or should I wait till I have relaxed it, b4 doing the Henna.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Beautiful hair ladylibra...I love those curls

ladylibra

jade998 said:
Sorry to highjack the thread, just had a question on Henna.

I want to get a virgin relaxer soon, how long should I wait after relaxing my hair before I can do a henna treatment.

Is it okay if I henna 2 weeks before relaxing, or should I wait till I have relaxed it, b4 doing the Henna.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Beautiful hair ladylibra...I love those curls

bumping cuz my sis relaxes her hair and we'd like to know this as well! :D

Lavendar

It's really up to you. BAQ henna will not cause any damage either way. Just because you are doing a virgin relaxer, I would say henna one week before or one week after...or both. I have done a henna up to 3 days before a relaxer with a great result. I usually wait a week after a relaxer to do any kind of treatment; DC, henna, protein or otherwise. HTH!;)