NEW PICS!!!

ms_kenesha

I have posted new pics in my new pics album http://fotki.com/knwill/new_pics/, which does not require a password. However, only fotki members are allowed to comment. There are pics of me relaxed last year as well as me natural earlier this year. I just went to CVS and dumped six disposables on them this morning, there were pictures I developed from 2000 and 2001 in there. I'll post some of those later although they're not hair pics, per se.

I am so happy I have pics of my china bob, I love it, I can't wait until my hair is that length again!

ms_kenesha

Thanks LG! I'm trying to get where you are! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Wow, beautiful, Ms. K. Go on!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

kombov_dymond

Looking good girl!!

And BTW, I love not having to comb my hair for a week with these rollersets!! I can't thank you enuff!

Lorraine

Awww, thanks. I am loving your hair. Your hair grows very fast from what I saw in your album. And this bob! I may have to dash to the BSS this weekend. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif That look is so eye-catching.

webby

Think Slim
Dang girl, you are HOT!!! Your hair looks incredible...luvin' the shine and you look so svelt...if I didn't have a lot love for ya....well...let's just say I might be a tad bit jealous /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ms_kenesha

Don't cut your hair! /images/graemlins/spank.gif Or are you just thinking about getting bangs? I really like bangs, you could get them and your hair would look like the girl Dee-Dee on Half & Half. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Awww, thanks. I am loving your hair. Your hair grows very fast from what I saw in your album. And this bob! I may have to dash to the BSS this weekend. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif That look is so eye-catching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Don't cut your hair! /images/graemlins/spank.gif Or are you just thinking about getting bangs? I really like bangs, you could get them and your hair would look like the girl Dee-Dee on Half & Half. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. No I won't cut it but I will be in the wig store on Georgia Avenue tomorrow. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ayeshia

You look hot in that wig...I have the same exact wig...That wig was also similar if not identical to my hair before I did the big chop too. Ah the memories lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha

It's actually my hair. I got it cut in that style on New Year's Eve for a party, the same style is on my Learner's Permit.

[ QUOTE ]
Ayeshia said:
You look hot in that wig...I have the same exact wig...That wig was also similar if not identical to my hair before I did the big chop too. Ah the memories lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayeshia

oh shoot I thought i saw wig in the post and I responded too quickly with out reading it sowwy......how can I make it up to you? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

miss_brown

Kenesha - I LOVE the bangs on you! /images/graemlins/up.gif And you look really good in these pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif at Ayeshia thinking it was a wig.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I was confused too!! I was thinking, "Ms.K must be over there drinking the Surge!!!" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif But all the same your hair is progressing beautifully. Your twists are really cute /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ms_kenesha

I love the bangs, too it breaks up the length of my face, since it's rather oval and long. I think bangs will be my signature style as my hair grows out. I told my SO and he says "Will you be able to do as much with your hair with bangs?" I told him yes and show him the girl on Half & Half every week, so he can see I won't look the same all the time. *men! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif*

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Kenesha - I LOVE the bangs on you! /images/graemlins/up.gif And you look really good in these pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif at Ayeshia thinking it was a wig.

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

I wish!!!! Shoot if my hair grew to that length since my BC, I'd be selling my genes and never work again! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I was confused too!! I was thinking, "Ms.K must be over there drinking the Surge!!!" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif But all the same your hair is progressing beautifully. Your twists are really cute /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

so1913

Aaaahhh, back in the day pics bringing back memories :)

Hey there! Glad to see things are going well!

ms_kenesha

Yeah, I can't wait until I get back there. Your hair is looking FABULOUS!

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
Aaaahhh, back in the day pics bringing back memories :)

Hey there! Glad to see things are going well!

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

Had to do it up for New Years! We went to a comedy club on a double date w/ his friend & his girl. This one comedian was so wack, doing old *** jokes!

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
[ QUOTE ]
shawniegee said:
gorgeous!! That outfit is smokin' girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just about to say this!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleo

The china bob is lovely Ms K! You'll be back there in no time. Nice dress by the way /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AudraChanell

What a pretty picture! You will be back there soon enough, babe /images/graemlins/smile.gif I enjoyed you pics, Kenesha!