NEW PICS IN MY ALBUM

kitchen_tician

Your rollerset looks great. Your hair is really growing nicely. The color is pretty also. Another T n T lover. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

VelvetRain

That's ashame that someone left those nasty comments in your album. People can be so immature and stupid. I would let those comments roll right off your back.

Anyway I love the color. Your hair is coming along nicely.

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
That's ashame that someone left those nasty comments in your album. People can be so immature and stupid. I would let those comments roll right off your back.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/nono.gif I agree.

VelvetRain

I honestly don't understand some people. I am curious if its the same person who has left comments like that for other board members in the last few months.

Country gal

You hair will be back to shoulder lenght in no time. I really like the color on you. It really complements your skin tone. Forget that hater. I really hate post my pics because people are so insenstive and cruel hearted. It's like they want to bring you down.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Notice that people like that always leave ignorant comments...but never a return website or e-mail address...go figure! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ImPradaModel

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow /images/graemlins/nono.gif I didn't ever read the comments I had to go back again Jealousy is an ugly munster /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Ms. K already knows she is a sexy **** /images/graemlins/wink.gif Now I'm off to look at hair color /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

ms_kenesha

Oh WOW! I just looked at the comments in my album. It's soooo funny to me because these people obviously LOVE ME!!! I mean the hate is too ridiculous to be anything, but jealousy! It's /images/graemlins/nuts.gif I just wish people would focus on themselves and not be so hateful to other positive people. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Before I didn't want to erase any of the negative messages or shut down the ability to comment in my album, but I don't know now. I don't want to look at my album and see so much hate & ignorance.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blkbeauty

ITA,

You know a person who is happy do not have to hate. A person who has control over their life don’t have to manipulate. And a person who is loved do not have to try and bring others down.

Some people are not aware of the Cause and effect law, “What you dish out will come back on you”. They hate, manipulate and bring you down, just because that’s the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. A Sad way to live, if you ask me.

May GOD BLESS THEM!

ms_kenesha

AMEN!

[ QUOTE ]
ITA,

You know a person who is happy do not have to hate. A person who has control over their life don’t have to manipulate. And a person who is loved do not have to try and bring others down.

Some people are not aware of the Cause and effect law, “What you dish out will come back on you”. They hate, manipulate and bring you down, just because that’s the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves. A Sad way to live, if you ask me.

May GOD BLESS THEM!

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

Yes, my hair is layered. Hopefully I can post a straight hair pic soon, so the layers will be able to be seen better.

[ QUOTE ]
That color is bangin'!!!!...and so is the rollerset! Is your hair layered?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachtree

Ms. K, I thought that I'd already posted here... but I guess that I didn't. Anyhow, that 1st pic "the back view" is SOOOOOO PRETTY! I'm amazed at the fullness! It's very pretty.