Afro Puff Ponytail Pic!!!!!!

Kellum

I need one of those in my life so bad you have convinced me. That looks so natural and lovely on you.

This puff is a life saver. It is so hot out now that I don't really want to do much of anything to my hair. I get tired of buns. Now I can wear my bun under my puff and be cute.

I take my puff off at night, re moisturize and seal my bun, and put on my satin scarf for bed. I love it.

RosesBlack

This puff is a life saver. It is so hot out now that I don't really want to do much of anything to my hair. I get tired of buns. Now I can wear my bun under my puff and be cute.

I take my puff off at night, re moisturize and seal my bun, and put on my satin scarf for bed. I love it.

You started something, I am buying one. My hair is texlaxed now but only a smallish area of my hair has that texture naturally and I want it. So I'm buying it after I get paid.

My boyfriend is going to make fun of me for buying yet another ponytail can I blame you? :grin:

Kellum

You started something, I am buying one. My hair is texlaxed now but only a smallish area of my hair has that texture naturally and I want it. So I'm buying it after I get paid.

My boyfriend is going to make fun of me for buying yet another ponytail can I blame you? :grin:

Let me know how you like it when you get it. Yeah, you can blame me, LOL. I don't mind. :grin: