Afro Puff Ponytail Pic!!!!!!

Kellum

Updated: Afro Puff Ponytail with Flower Pic!!!!!!

Okay so I just couldn't wait to order an afro puff ponytail online. I went to the BSS this evening and found one that I love. To my suprise it was 2 puff and not one. I rushed home and got to work.

The puffs had a comb attched and drawstrings. I removed the drawstrings from both puffs and stretched them out. I put my hair in a high bun with a little water and AVG. Then I applied my fist puff. I took the comb and pushed it in on the side or my bun. Then I took some bobby pins to secure the puff. I did this for the other puff and then fluffed both puffs to blend them together.

That's it. I love the look. I now have to buy some more pretty scars and flowers. This is going to be my summer do.

Oh it is synthetic hair too. Color #4 by Amazing Hair.

More pics can be found in my album. Check it out.
http://public.fotki.com/KBAW/2009/afroponypuff/

Check out my updated fotki. I bought some cute flowers for my puff.
http://public.fotki.com/KBAW/2009/afroponypuff/afropuffponytail-12.html

Last edited:

Platinum

Very pretty!:up: I didn't think about using 2 puffs together. I noticed that when I wear one, it's not as full as I would like. I'll have to try that. Great job! :clap:

Kellum

Very pretty!:up: I didn't think about using 2 puffs together. I noticed that when I wear one, it's not as full as I would like. I'll have to try that. Great job! :clap:

Thanks :) I knew that I would have to put them both together to get the look I wanted. Try it out. You'll love it.

Kellum

Thanks everyone. I am having so much fun with my puff. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some flowers. I took the flower off the stem and used a bobby pin to put it in my hair. It is so cute. I love it. I will post pics in a few.

chosen07

so I went straight to pics without reading and thought..."wow that's a nice thick puff!!!" lol. great job. looks very natural. I bought one months ago in excitement however I have at least another 3 months before I can even TRY to get my hair all going in one direction to get a 'pony'.:lachen: