Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

CurlyMoo said:
^^ Did you feel any growth? :lol:

I was like are you serious lol you asked her did she feel growth? I was about to go in like wtf wrong with you until I noticed you was joking lol

IDareT'sHair said:
I'm going to start a 2013 Mineral Rich Challenge....

I will mention everyone that posts in this Thread.

Start one now!!!! I was hoping someone would. No need to wait to 2013... :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I am really skeptical of people claiming crazy growth in a month a a result of a growth aid and then don't prove their claim. I am excited about energy and overall health. Any improvement in hair health will be great. I am also hoping that my son may gain some benefit. I will say that although I felt no change with my first dose yesterday, I did notice a boost to my energy level today. I am taking advantage of that by thoroughly cleaning my room today, something I have put off for a week.

I'm tempted for the energy and since I'm not taking any vits now. Need to do a little more research. The few reviews I read are favorable, as far as more energy and one said her nails grew and were stronger.

My second day as well and I can definately feel a boost in energy. I think I was excited more about the energy boost than faster hair growth.

But my first impression is that I do feel an increase in energy at day 2.

Lymegreen said:
My second day as well and I can definately feel a boost in energy. I think I was excited more about the energy boost than faster hair growth.

But my first impression is that I do feel an increase in energy at day 2.

Cosign on energy boost. Day 2 for me too. But am I the only one who's running to the bathroom after I take it? :look:

I just took my first dose today but sadly I didn't feel much of an energy boost. Of course I'll keep taking it until I complete this bottle for a better assessment, I need some serious help with growth as I got a hefty trim this month (to get my hair back to a healthier state)..

QTPie said:
I just took my first dose today but sadly I didn't feel much of an energy boost. Of course I'll keep taking it until I complete this bottle for a better assessment, I need some serious help with growth as I got a hefty trim this month (to get my hair back to a healthier state)..

Me either. I tried to fake energy... Didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Need to take mine for the day. Still trying to finish out my bottle of Liquid Silica.

Will Start the 2013 Mineral Rich Challenge............

Mine arrived today, but I am not going to start until Monday, October 15. That way I can remember the day I started.

I don't post much but I have purchased a bottle of the mineral rich without aloe. I have been having some problems due to thinning over processed hair, I have been taking for 2 days and I certainly due notice a change in my energy. Perhaps the ladies that are not feeling anything are not deficient in
these minerals and that's why they haven't felt anything. These minerals should be good for anyone in the long run and not hurt to try, may help in other areas. Just sayin give it a chance. I don't think the woman had anything to gain by telling us about it. She was just sharing, something most
women don't like to do. She seemed like a woman of interigty, and just wanted us women to come together and love one another and build up one
another, instead of us tearing one another down as alot of us do. Let's try
to encourage one another and build one another up. Were all striving to
have beautiful hair, so be patient ladies and I'm sure you will see results
sooner than you think. This maybe the miracle some of you having been
waiting on. Don't put God in a box he works in misterious ways, and uses
people to bless others. Excuse spelling and punctuation.

^Thanks for your update. I think or rather hope everyone knows better than to expect changes right away hence the jokes. Those who have been around to see hair threads popping up promising the world are just cautious while optimistic. That's why I am taking it as a multi but will report any changes as they happen. I mentioned no energy in honest so that everyone doesn't expect the same results day two. That doesn't mean I am not committed to continuing it just means we're all different and will have individual experiences.

Last edited:
Well, I am satisfied with my increased energy so far. I will finish out the bottle and then decide if I feel safe about giving to my son and if it is worth the cost. I did decide to do a hair growth test of my own, using an actual measuring tape for accuracy. I measured two sections, at the very middle front and back of my head. Both measure 9.5 inches.. I average 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month. I will measure again when I finish the bottle.

Again, crazy growth claims always get a side eye from me. However, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt that this could possibly provide some increase in growth or quality of hair.

MISSYMA said:
I don't post much but I have purchased a bottle of the mineral rich without aloe. I have been having some problems due to thinning over processed hair, I have been taking for 2 days and I certainly due notice a change in my energy. Perhaps the ladies that are not feeling anything are not deficient in
these minerals and that's why they haven't felt anything. These minerals should be good for anyone in the long run and not hurt to try, may help in other areas. Just sayin give it a chance. I don't think the woman had anything to gain by telling us about it. She was just sharing, something most
women don't like to do. She seemed like a woman of interigty, and just wanted us women to come together and love one another and build up one
another, instead of us tearing one another down as alot of us do. Let's try
to encourage one another and build one another up. Were all striving to
have beautiful hair, so be patient ladies and I'm sure you will see results
sooner than you think. This maybe the miracle some of you having been
waiting on. Don't put God in a box he works in misterious ways, and uses
people to bless others. Excuse spelling and punctuation.

I agree with the above. I know that I have been severely deficient in many things including vitamins D and iron so I wouldn't doubt being deficient in the trace minerals in this supplement. I take a boat load of items to counter my deficiencies per my doctor and reading up on various supplements. I like the surge of energy and stamina and the fact that its a liquid. My workout length has improved, i.e. I'm not getting the jelly legs as quick so........I'm happy so far. I'm taking and doing other things for my hair. If this helps, so be it. Just my 2 cents worth.

IDareT'sHair said:
I'm going to start a 2013 Mineral Rich Challenge....

I will mention everyone that posts in this Thread.

I'm down! I started 10/10/12 and took before pics of the back of my head so we shall see! Next update is 12/18/12.

Back