Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bought a bottle. :look:

I've been taking liquid Silica. But this is more cost effective. 32 ounces for $23.00.

Willing to give it a try.

bebezazueta

I'm going to buy this for overall health & since we're TTC, for a healthy pregnancy. I read reviews & there were claims of healthy and their best pregnancies while taking this. I'm sold on that alone. Thanks OP!

beingofserenity

I just ordered, lol. I'm such a sucker :p But I've just run out of my nutrilite vitamins so I'm definitely in the market to try something new, and I really liked her energy.

freecurl

I placed my order for the aloe infused one yesterday. :grin: Although I wish my hair would become 'thicker', as one reviewer claimed on you tube, I'm getting it more for increased energy and stronger nails.

TonicaG

TonicaG
Thanks to the OP that brought this supplement to our attention. I immediately ordered a bottle for overall health and am looking forward to the added benefits that will come from taking it.

I'm very excited and hopeful that this will help me get the 2 1/2 inches to be waist length. I went to the salon in May for a relaxer and the ***** "trimmed" 4 inches WITHOUT my permission, but I tell you what, if I see her on the streets now it's gon' be me and her and mostly ME! I'm going to be optimistic that this will get me there.

greight

LOL @ the fact she did a full scalp showing :lol:

I'm interested, but I'm already rocking collagen. I'll go for it towards the end of the year.

JFemme

LOL @ the fact she did a full scalp showing :lol:

I'm interested, but I'm already rocking collagen. I'll go for it towards the end of the year.

I know, I know...:lol:

I was thinking, okay, okay...we get it.... Its all yours girl...

Now get to the point...:look:

:lachen:

Solitude

I'm curious now because in one of the reviews on Amazon, a woman said that it helped with her son's behavior.

sweetgal

I purchased the chery flavor and aloe. I think the cherry is the original.
I have been using the product for about a week and my energy has improved significantly. However I also started green smoothies at the exact same time; so it's hard to say where this burst of energy is comming from.

The product is affordable and I'm a believer of the inside out as well. :)

Last edited:

sweetgal

Okay ordered via amazon. I am curious if it helps me to get a jump start to my next goal...or if.not at least it's a good vitamin because I def need energy. I am a believer of inside out.

I Agee, inside out in my philosophy as well. I think wht we put into our bodies will have much more of an impact than what we apply topically.

Love your thinking sis

sweetgal

Re: 3 inches in 1 month??! Mineral Rich for hair growth

Thank you so much for the link I am wondering which one helped her the one with aloe one without

You're welcome. I decided to try them both. Apparently the ingredients are the same with the exception that one has aloe.

sweetnlow06

Ordered a bottle today. I definitely need a good supplement. I bought the one with aloe since it helps with digestion, which I need help in that area. I also read one of the reviewers say it help stabilize their mood. I need help in that area too.

DominicanBrazilian82

Nice & Wavy said:
She said that she is on her channel in her posts.:yep:

I think I may try this too! It's already sold out on their site :spinning:...gosh, can't share nothing cause people who are not members will buy it up:lol:

The "lurkers" ain't waste no time!!!! :look:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

greenandchic

I agree the ingredient are good. I' m surprised people are passing this tread by.

I passed this thread by Friday when I first noticed it. I think it was because every few weeks here there seems to be a new miracle supplement for magical hair growth so I just shrugged at this one. I will keep an eye on this thread for sure though. :lol: