Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

Solitude

I passed this thread by Friday when I first noticed it. I think it was because every few weeks here there seems to be a new miracle supplement for magical hair growth so I just shrugged at this one. I will keep an eye on this thread for sure though. :lol:

I did the same thing. I've seen so many growth aides posted over the years that I usually pass right over these threads.

bebezazueta

But didn't she say she didn't take it everyday? Im going to document my progress and put in this thread. I'll show my results at my next relaxer in December.

luckiestdestiny

I did the same thing. I've seen so many growth aides posted over the years that I usually pass right over these threads.

Same here which is why I got it as a supplement. If it helps with hair great otherwise....I still won't be dissapointed if it has the other benefits.

greight

Same here which is why I got it as a supplement. If it helps with hair great otherwise....I still won't be dissapointed if it has the other benefits.

Yeah, none of the growth aides worked so far for hair, but they sure worked out other problems that I didn't know I had :lol:.

I love collagen and MSM.

sweetgal

Looks like the same length (FYI... I still ordered it). It did grow a little, but definitely not 3 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have to say I agree with you.
I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she did not take the vitamin everyday. Also, I don't think anyone can grow 3 inches a month on a consistent basis.

I'm not saying she is lying; I'm just saying its highly unlikely. She said she does not pay much attention to her hair, so maybe she is not busting out the ruler on a consistent basis or at all. For many people, inlcluding myself their hair seems to grow lightning fast when you don't watch it constantly. Also 2 inches of hair can look like substantial hair growth at some lengths and not so much at other lengths, especially longer lengths.

However, I do see some growth, maybe 1 to 1.5 inches?!? Maybe this is more than she would normally get if she did not take the product!!??

Anyways, I think the product is worth it since it seems to increases energy.
I know we can count on the ladies in the forum to give us reviews based on their with the product :)

I'm bad at taking pics- meaning I sometimes forget; but will try to do so to see if I can give a review.
I have natural hair now, so I will have to do the pull down method.

Last edited:

sweetgal

What do both products taste like and do ya'll drink it straight or mix it with something?

Has a very mild flavor. You take 1-2 tsbp daily. The directions say you can put in water or in juice. It does not taste bad in my opinion.

Has a mild cherry flavor. You can easily hide the flavor in juice or maybe even water for that matter.

Last edited:

DominicanBrazilian82

sweetgal said:
I have to say I agree with you.
I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she did not take the vitamin everyday. Also, I don't think anyone can grow 3 inches a month on a consistent basis.

I'm not saying she is lying; I'm just saying its highly unlikely. She said she does not pay much attention to her hair, so maybe she is not busting out the ruler on a consistent basis or at all. For many people, inlcluding myself seems to think thei hair grow lightning fast when you don't watch it constantly. Also 2 inches of hair can look like substantial hair growth at some lengths and not so much at longer lengths.

However, I do see some growth, maybe 1 to 1.5 inches?!? Maybe this is more than she would normally get if she did not take the product!!??

Anyways, I think the product is worth it since it seems to increases energy.
I know we can count on the ladies in the forum to give us reviews based on their with the product :)

I'm bad at taking pics- meaning I sometimes forget; but will try to do so to see if I can give a review.
I have natural hair now, so I will have to do the pull down method.

Well said. I totally agree. 1-1.5 inches sounds about right. Her hair sat below her breasts in the first one and it looked the same in the second. And you're right, the longer the hair, sometimes it's harder to see the difference in a few inches. Overall I definitely need more energy. So if I can get it from a liquid, I'm all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lymegreen

I just received my bottle today and immediately opened it and drank 2 tbs (1 oz). It tastes very good. I plan to drink 1 oz everyday so my bottle should last 1 month.

Coffee

My order is due to arrive 2morrow :yep:.

Opps, it came in today. I will try it tomorrow.

10-11-2012 - I tried it this am, has a nice taste to it. I'll use it for at least 3 months to see what results I get.

Last edited:

freecurl

Missed my UPS shipment yesterday, hope I'm home when it comes today, then I will join you all in this mini-challenge. :grin:

reeko43

Received my order today. I want to try before I consider giving this to my son who is autistic.

cutenss

I just ordered mine. It should be here on Monday. I am for all of its benefits. If anything can give me energy, that would be a first. And need to start feeling better physically, because it is affecting me emotionally. Longer, healthier hair would be a bonus. I just trimmed a couple of weeks ago, so we will see what happens.

fancypants007

I received my order on Monday evening and started taking it on Tuesday. She emphasized on her video that it has 1000 mcg which I'm thinking its alot. But after doing some additional research, I learned that technically its only 1mg (1000 mcg = 1mg). Bamboo silica and Collodial Silica is better. Reference for research information was found on this website http://relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-you-need-silica-in-your-beauty-hair.html

Anyhow, I ordered the Collodial Silica by Hubner (60 capsules). I think I'm only going to take them for about couple of months. I'm going to take it with the Mineral Rich to see what results I should get.

naturalfinally

My 2 bottles arrived this afternoon. I had to try it so I took the recommended dosage. I can tell you that after about 10 minutes and an 8 oz bottle if water, i could feel a surge. I don't think it is something that I would recommend taking at night or in the evening as I can already tell I'm going to have a tough time sleeping tonight. I will take it again in the morning before my workout and report back. But right now the energy surge is THERE!!