Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

msdeevee

I don't much believe in miracle hair growth prods anymore but if it ups my energy I'm willing to try. I need to get back into my exercise and to stop feeling like a slug.

JFemme

Had to stop taking it for a week due to sinus issues, taking meds....

Started up again this morning... I indeed see a difference in my hair, it feels stronger, skin glowing... cant tell about growth yet...

curlymoptop

i am curious to try it too...when the weather changes to winter i take way too many cat naps and feel lethargic...i work out 4 times a week and still feel tired...hopefully this will help...

Shadiyah

Re: 3 inches in 1 month??! Mineral Rich for hair growth

Hi Ladies, I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about mineral rich, or has linked the video below.I watched the following video on youtube more than a month ago.She says this liquid vitimin has assisted her with energy. She also states the one side effect is it has assisted her with growth.The product is called Mineral Rich by Maximum Living.I said I would NEVER purchase another hair growth product.However, something about her seemed sincere. So I decided I would purchase the product for more energy.I don't think my hair will growth several inches each month, but I will take hair growth as a side effect any day. Check out the link. I'm curious to hear what you all think.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HdiWBx7e0E

sweetgal her hair is nice but she said she had been taking it for 7 yrs, in that time her hair would be at the length it anyway... look at the ladies on here that have grown their hair to the length in 4 yrs from being bald and she said her hair was past ear length. 7 yrs I would expect her hair to be much longer. but like I said her hair is nice looking.

mona_cherie

This lady looks an awful lot like "Pier Bolton," the famous before and after testimonial from the Wanakee website from yeaaaars ago. Not saying its the same person, just saying.......

Attachments

• beforeafter3.jpg
    beforeafter3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 138

sweetgal

Re: 3 inches in 1 month??! Mineral Rich for hair growth

sweetgal her hair is nice but she said she had been taking it for 7 yrs, in that time her hair would be at the length it anyway... look at the ladies on here that have grown their hair to the length in 4 yrs from being bald and she said her hair was past ear length. 7 yrs I would expect her hair to be much longer. but like I said her hair is nice looking.

I agree with you; but she says she cuts her hair regularly and it keeps growing back. Anyway, I'm not endorsing her per say, just wanted to share a video I came accords on YouTube!

I drink the vitamin for energy and really like it silo far.

Last edited:

sweetgal

This lady looks an awful lot like "Pier Bolton," the famous before and after testimonial from the Wanakee website from yeaaaars ago. Not saying its the same person, just saying.......

Someone else mentioned this to her in the comment section of YouTube (first video). She's says it's not her.

25Nona

Well I found myself ordering my bottle today, got the one with aloe. Hope I get the benefits of overall health improvement and growth. I have been wanting to try a liquid vitamin for a while, so here is my chance. I already plan to take it with OJ, and will watch my water intake to keep the body flushed of what it doesn't need.

QTPie

Im about 75% completed and havent seen much changes on the hair front. Does give a focused energy. Took it too close to bedtime one night and paid for it via sleeplessness. Doubt I'll purchase another bottle.

QTPie

Im about 75% completed and havent seen much changes on the hair front. Does give a focused energy. Took it too close to bedtime one night and paid for it via sleeplessness. Doubt I'll purchase another bottle.

DominicanBrazilian82

QTPie said:

I'm already on my second bottle and I'm realizing now this wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I doubt I will repurchase either.

curlymoptop

I got my mineral rich maybe a month ago, and Ive noticed an improvement in my hair, its wayyyy thicker, even with wet. I wont give all the credit to mineral rich, because I have been taking care of my hair since I joined back in march. When I started the mineral rich my hair was maybe shoulder length a little past it, now its down my back hitting my bra strap. I really think the mineral rich helped with the health of my hair and thickness at the crown of my head. The only thing is i need a trim and since my hair is uneven from past layered hair cuts, I am worried a trim may take away every thing I worked for. Though I try to dust my ends every now and then, I still am in need of a good trim, but do not trust anyone to do it lol.

I think like biotin, mineral rich takes a little time to work. I've only been taking it for about a month, so I can imagine the results after a couple of years of consistently taking it. I stopped taking biotin a while ago and I still grow hair (everywhere else) like crazy lol.

It does nothing for my energy, I've actually been fatigued lately. But that can be attributed to stress from finals this semester.

Benefits of Mineral Rich from what I can see:
Length
Shine
Thickness
Feel
Curl pattern

This isn't a miracle worker like some ladies mentioned, and may not work for all. I've always had a lot of hair, but I guess from years of cornrows and mismanagement, I lost the thickness I once had, not to mention the length. :(

One thing I will say is, you are what you eat. And if you have a poor diet it will attribute to unhealthy hair. I changed my diet back in march, so once again miracle rich can't take all the credit, but it can share it. :)

crlsweetie912

I got a bottle about a month ago. At first I would say that I didn't notice much change. But I had a spot in my crown that was thin and had broken off. I got some cornrows to give it a rest. The cornrows were pretty tight so I was worried that any progress I got would be erased. But when I came out of the cornrows I had significant progress in that spot and my edges looked great too. So I would say it did help me out a bit but I'm not sure if I would repurchase.

MonaRae

My hair is a lot stronger after taking MineralRich. I cornrowed my hair the other night (somehting I have not done in over a year) and I notice how much stronger my hair is. In the past when I would cornrow it I could feel it popping all over the place. Not any more!

mech

i just placed an order and bought the one with the aloe. haven't used this in a while. no fault to mineral tho. i've just been lazy. can't wait till it gets here.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I've just spent my money in other places. I may place another order sometime soon though. Definitely miss that energy burst. Wasn't really expecting it to work on my hair.

DirectorChic

Hmmm she does remind me of her... she also reminds me of Dawn from En Vogue... she's a pretty lady. Especially at her age.

Covergirl5906

Are people still using this? I totally forgot I had a brand new bottle I bought almost 2 years ago and it's set to expire this month... I might as well use it up:look: