30-day Growth challenge: Using Indian hair products?

An_Original_Copy

I've been getting into these Indian hair products. I was dissapointed with the Paltas b.k.c. product which gave me good hair strength and elasticity, but not the growth like the girl's freind got. It's main ingredient was mineral oil, which I guess doesn't suprise me because my hair NEVER grew using mineral oil products so I guess it was naive of me to think otherwise:lol: Anyway, I've looked into, and bought some Dabur amla oil, and Dabur vatika oil. The amla oil has mineral oil, but I'm using it strictly as a pre-poo, and the vatika oil as a moisterizer for my hair. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner eventually. Is anyone currently using these, and would you like to try them out for a month to see where it goes? I'll update every week, for four weeks, and if successful, we can extend it so that newbies can benefit from it too:)

Cheleigh

I'm sort of on an informal 30-day growth challenge, as I enter the final stretch before my BC. I'm using these oils too. So I'm in.

dlewis

I have used the Dabur amla oil in the past, no great growth when using it, but my hair looked and felt better. Nothing has really made my hair grow any faster, but several things has helped me maintain my length.