March 2014 Hits & Misses

nmartin20

Continues to be a hit: Oyins' Hair dew, burnt sugar pomade, whipped pudding...Hairveda's almond glaze and their Sitrinillah Deep hair masque. I keep these items on hand. Yep... that it! My staples for sure.

Beamodel

Continued hit:
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
- Hair Creams, leave ins.
- Using the moisturizing conditioner as a leave in

Jace032000

Miss: washing my hair in sections. I just can't seem to get all of the product out of my hair :-(

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

athenat

Hits:
Hennasouq Rajasthani Indian Henna powder
Eden body works cleansing coconut cowash
Hairveda Almond glaze for edges (the bomb)

Misses:
Devacurl no poo wash....made my hair feel like straw

Beamodel

Hits: Hennasouq Rajasthani Indian Henna powder Eden body works cleansing coconut cowash Hairveda Almond glaze for edges (the bomb) Misses: Devacurl no poo wash....made my hair feel like straw

I was thinking about trying the deva curl no poo too. Thanks for your review

Beamodel

Continued hit
Reshma Henna
SSI Okra
Alter Ego Garlic
Washing once a week

My shedding and breakage had decreased dramatically due to one of these.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

Girl...I don't know what it was?:lol:

But I sold both jars STAT and swapped the one I opened.:look:

I'm thinking of revisiting Banana Brulee. (Just never re-upped)

Okra, Avocado and Fortifying all work Famously for me.:lick:

NaturallyATLPCH

PJaye

Girl...I don't know what it was?:lol:

But I sold both jars STAT and swapped the one I opened.:look:

I'm thinking of revisiting Banana Brulee. (Just never re-upped)

Okra, Avocado and Fortifying all work Famously for me.:lick:

I have tried all of those EXCEPT the Banana Brulee. They all worked fabulously in the past for me. I used to always put that one in my cart and take it out lol...

NaturallyATLPCH

Miss: Avocado Oil or Anything Avocado

I think it may be a formulation thing, but anything with avocado butter or a large concentration of avocado oil makes my hair hard. :perplexed

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
HIT: LCO method with a thick silicone. I washed my hair today and while my hair looked a mess, it was sooooooooooo soft. Next week soon come with a braid out while I retest that combination.

Healthb4Length

Hits

Parnevu T Tree Shampoo--y'all sleeping on this one! Great shampoo, affordable and easily accessible. It made my hair so soft and detangling was so easy! Didn't want to use a conditioner after this. It made my hair soft, manageable yet clean.

Motions deep conditioner

image-1849200814.jpg
Pretty good. Have had this in my stash for 3 years and forgot about it. It's a nice medium protein conditioner, smells like bananas and applies really smooth. Made my hair soft and strong.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

myronnie

Hits:

Claudies Mango diluted as a detangler - great at softening my hair so I can remove shed hairs and tangles before washing!

Oyin Hair Dew - I like it on wet and dry hair but I feel like it's too light. I want something heavier to layer for twisting.

Miss:
The pomade shop coffee conditioner diluted as a detangler: Really really bad. My hair was not budging. The tangles did not move. I'll try it again as something else.

RUBY

Miss
KBB coconut and fig scent. I have some products in this scent and I don't like the scent. It's putting me off the actual products and giving an actual assessment of how they work. There are too many nice scented products for me to put up with them.