Koils By Nature's Sage & Lemongrass Oil
The Doux "One Love" Cowash Conditioner

Revisited Hits (in no particular order):
My Honey Child's "Olive You" DC'er *discontinued*
SheScentIt Juicy Hair Mask
The Mane Choice Carrot & Green Tea Reconstructor
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Keratin Hair Mask

On The Fence:
Product Junkie Naturals Black Rice Water Scalp Defogger *enjoy using it, but not sure what its suppose to do?*:look:

Hit: Oribe Moisture & Control Conditioner. I bought this and the Oribe Intense Moisture & Control at the same time. I tried the regular Oribe Moisture & Control Conditioner and loved it upon first wash. So I used it on my little one and I loved it on her hair too. It is as thick as a hair mask, very moisturizing, leaves hair supple and detangled...no add-on needed to make it work. It was still on discount at TJ Maxx for $99 for a 33.8 oz like when I got the first bottle so I bought another bottle yesterday. The 6.8 oz bottles of their conditioners retail for $48. I don't see it on Sephora or the Oribe website although I see the rest of the line so I hope it isn't being discontinued. I heard the Intense conditioner is even better from that line. We will see. I have the intense version too but haven't tried it yet.

Hit: Keracare Curlessence moisturizing shampoo. Loved this shampoo! It lives up to it's name, very moisturizing. Hair felt very soft while using it and it smells nice too. Just overall a pleasant product that I will use again.

Miss: Nairobi foam wrap. Tried doing a braidout on flat ironed hair with it and it was a fail. The only areas that held the braid pattern were the areas I put the foam dallop directly on. It did not set the entire braid so I had some sections of the braid that were frizzy straight and some sections crinkled. May need to add more product next time, but I don't want my hair to revert since I'm natural. Back to the drawing board to find a good setting product for blow dried and flat ironed hair that won't lead to major reversion.

Hit: Taliah Waajid curly curl cream, had it for a while and decided on a whim to use for my mini twists. It was a little heavy and my twist look thin so I loosed them for a twist out. I loved how it looked. My hair was full and curly for the a week. Over the next few days as it got bigger my curl pattern became more pronounced. It washed out nicely as well.

Back