Layerd, Tail, or Blunt?

How do you like your hair

• Total voters

atlien

I like layers with a long V. My hair grows in a V tail. I use to like the blunt cut, but everyone compliments my V so I started to roll with it..now I like it.

UGQueen

i love layers.. they are so much fun, but like someone sed they are hard to keep neat.

but forget all that as long as i get long hair i will not care.. :D

2Cute!

I like blunt ends with light layers in the crown area. For my hair, blunt ends makes it look/feel fuller.

Dee Raven

I like layers and blunt hair. Right now I would like to get to a point where the back is blunt and the sides are layered.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I recently cut my broken uneven hair to make it blunt, but it grows in a V so that't the way I'm going to rock it. I like both.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
When I Grow it out to where I want it to be, It will Be Blunt Cut All the Way!:yep:

However, due to trying to recover from severe damage, I am sure it will grow in Layers because it is uneven all over.:ohwell:

Fhrizzball

My hair grows in layers that result in an obvious tail. I don't know what my hair will look like all one length when it's natural so I can't really judge. I do like subtle tails in general though. Fairytale endings look nice on curly hair though.

Lucia

I have some layers sides and front are a shorter than the back and the back is a natural v. I'd like U-shaped or blunt.

Katherina

i voted layers -
if i wore my hair straight, i would want a waistlength tail with my shortest layers at bsl.
i have a natural tail that i don't like on my natural hair tho and i wear my hair natural most of the time (haven't straightened in a year)

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I love the blunt look. My hair grows in layers and I'm so ready to get rid of them. Can't wait to do a blunt cut.