APL today gone tomorrow pics inside!

bermudabeauty

Ok so yesterday I posted my 1yr. progress pics. Very pleased with my progress. I went to the salon yesterday and decided I no longer want layers and had my beautician cut all my layers out. So my new goal for 2009 is full blunt APL.

My hair at 4:30pm yesterday.
14.jpg

My hair by 5:30pm yesterday
15.jpg 16.jpg

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
NNNNOOOOOO!!! (sorry)...The cut is very stylish though... I get nausea thinking about a trim and girlfriend, you got a cut! You a soldier! LOL

kandake

How do you feel about it?

ETA: maybe I should rephrase, were you prepared to lose your hair? I like it either way. But you were so happy about it yesterday and now its gone.

Last edited:

bermudabeauty

I love it! I am very pleased with my decision. I always have had layers for the last 8yrs. My hair grows fast and I'm sure it will be back in no time. I know I could have chopped it off little by little. But I confess I also wanted a new look for the new year so I just did it. I'm very pleased.

bklyncurly

I love it! I am very pleased with my decision. I always have had layers for the last 8yrs. My hair grows fast and I'm sure it will be back in no time. I know I could have chopped it off little by little. But I confess I also wanted a new look for the new year so I just did it. I'm very pleased.

Your hair looks great, very healthy and stylish!

kandake

Good!

I'm trying to get to where you are now. I guess I'll be there by the end of the summer.

prospurr4

Your hair looks beautiful, and I can certainly understand being tired of the layers. It will be back to APL in no time.

bermudabeauty

Your new cut is very pretty!

ETA: maybe I should rephrase, were you prepared to lose your hair? I like it either way. But you were so happy about it yesterday and now its gone.

LOL. Kandi I understand what your saying. To be honest I was more happy with the sucess of knowing I could maintain & grow my hair long and healthy. I would usually get to a certain length and start f*&INg my hair up. Now that I know what I can achieve, I'm not afraid to put scissors in my hair and set new hair goals for myself. Before cutting my hair was a necessity because of damage. Now it isn't. Give me 8 months I'll be back to APL! And you will be with me girl.:grin:

smwrigh3

I have a question about cutting out layers.. how is it done? Do they cut hair to back to the shortest layer?

bermudabeauty

I have a question about cutting out layers.. how is it done? Do they cut hair to back to the shortest layer?

yes, I cut my hair to the shortest layer. You can also just cut your hair little by litle until the shortest layer is the same length as the longest layer. I saw this ladies hair yesterday and I said I have to have her style. Blunt even cut is what I wanted so I did. Blame her not me everyone. :lachen:

Denise11

I Think your hair looks very pretty. I like it before and after because I LOVE layers and your was pretty with them too.

vnaps

i was going to ask this as well.....

that was a big cut....but your hair looks great.

i think thats the thing about hair....especially ours....we can go through so many journeys and do so much with it....

i applaud you for doing what you want....and going against the notion that its all about length 24/7/365

I think that's awesome!!!

You will be there in no time.

I am very similar to you in the way that I
am striving for near perfect APL :grin:

MagnoliaBelle

I like the cut. Your length will be back in no time and without the annoying layers! Anyhow, now you can join the 2009 APL challenge, and you'll probably surpass that!