U-Shape, V-Shape, or Blunt?

inthepink

How do you like your hair to be shaped while growing it out? Before when I grew my hair out, it was mostly u-shape but also blunt shaped, too. As I look around at pics of LHCF members, I see a lot of you have obvious u-shaped and v-shaped hair. I think this looks very nice and adds a little flair to long hair without layers. Right now, my hair seems to be a blunt shape. SO BLUNT that the sides seem a little bit longer than the back. At some point, I may have that shaped up. So, what do you prefer?

Isis

U shape but my sides seem to be as long as or little longer than the back too. I may be a naturally blunt person, but I'll wait and see.

miss_brown

U Shape definitely. It looks so natural and pretty

H

honey_jammz82

I like u-shaped, BUT, my hair grows all kinds of ways!

jainygirl

my hair has always been blunt, even when growing out my layers. i think the V's look cute, but i'm sticking to my blunt look.

aqualung

U shaped. The shortest layers that frame my face are shoulder length now when all streched out. I'd prefer brastrap blunt.

Karonica

I think V-shape is cute but I wouldn't do it on my hair. Since my sides are always shorter, mine is U-shape. But the back part is completely blunt.

hotshot

used to u shaped, became v shaped, was horrified to find after my last blow out it was shaped like a /.

laketta

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
used to u shaped, became v shaped, was horrified to find after my last blow out it was shaped like a /.

[/ QUOTE ]

So was mine! In my case, You know when you get a bad haircut sometimes it takes a while so really see how bad it is.

Aerie17

My sides are the same length as the back. I still have some layers in the top that are growing out. U-Shaped is pretty, but I like blunt and appear to be growing out blunt.

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had this happen to me before b/c the stylist didn't know what she was doing! This was the same stylist who applied the relaxer that broke my hair off.