Layerd, Tail, or Blunt?

How do you like your hair

• Total voters

Empress Yahudah

Blunt, yet layered, if that makes sense lol....

Kind of like

Perfect example

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
I'm letting my hair do it's thing right now. My hair grows naturally in layers with tails all around. But, I'd ultimately like a one-length, blunt cut even though the look is more difficult to maintain.

tthreat08

I say blunt for now...when I look at Chicoro's hair....I say blunt. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous and she wears it well.::yep:

luvmesumhair

Tail. But I am thinking that my tail is a bit to pointy as I am looking at it:look:. I think I want to make it a little roundish. Get my meaning?

MissFallon

I prefer a blunt cut on hair that is anywhere between chin and midback. On midback and longer I prefer layers on hair between midback and waistlength.

silverlotus

I love the v-look. Layers are cute depending on how they are cut, but I don't like them so much on thin hair. IMO, blunt is boring.

Amarech

...sigh...I want to be blunt, but right now, I have to have a tail (V-shaped):ohwell:

Maybe when my hair gets longer and thicker I can return to my beloved blunt cut. Or I might completely fall in love with the V-shape:)

Whisper

I have and love a tail. It just gives it a cute flavor. I don't care for a deep V though. I trim mine if I feel that my nape grows too long.

fivetimestwo

I've always had a "tail" (why does that sound so funny to me?) even while relaxed and it never bothered me, so I guess I like it this way. Heck, it's all I know.

zzirvingj

I think my hair looks good with layers and that layers are sexy, but so is a blunt cut. It's just something about a head of hair that is all the same length that looks amazing to me. It's almost as if it looks so much fuller if it is blunt cut.

SO...I want to have blunt cut waist-length hair. That is my goal.:grin: My hair naturally grows in a U shape so at some point I will have to cut it to achieve that style.

mscocoface

I don't mine the natural tail, just as long as I am getting to my goal I can handle no cuts or trims, just light dusting of the ends is good for me.

ashmack

I keep trying to maintain a blunt cut, but I am never able to achieve this look longer than a month. My hair fights me tooth and nail over the tail.

tsturnbu

i prefer blunt because it looks fuller. i recently cut my hair so it could be blunt...now 2 months later...the tail is back! the middle grows so much faster than the sides.

dlewis

I prefer a blunt cut. But I have layers and a tail. I'm cutting it once the layers that's APL reach BSL. I hope I like that.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Currently I do have layers in my hair but eventually I want more even streamlined layers that could imitate a blunt cut in the back.

Ronda123

I think my hair looks good with layers and that layers are sexy, but so is a blunt cut. It's just something about a head of hair that is all the same length that looks amazing to me. It's almost as if it looks so much fuller if it is blunt cut.

SO...I want to have blunt cut waist-length hair. That is my goal.:grin: My hair naturally grows in a U shape so at some point I will have to cut it to achieve that style.

I agree with the bolded. I prefer a blunt cut, and I would love to have blunt cut WL hair. :yep:

OT: Your hair is gorgeous zzirvingj.

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Layers, I feel they fit my face shape better than a blunt cut would. Even if I reach WSL, I will still probably have layers no longer than neck length.

shynessqueen

I love layers but my hair is to thin. So I'm blunt for now. I also like the way the tail looks on other women. It looks like the hair is reaching down the back. It's so sexy.