Janelle Beauty hair Reveloution?

Dauntless

I see ad's for this company all the time but I never click...but today me being the product junkie I am..... I did...The site seems pretty decent with some interesting hair products..Have anyone tried anything from this site....Here's some info on a few products...(they also offer organic skin care)Janelle Beauty Smooth Kit
What is Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth
Diva Smooth is a pure natural alternative to chemical based hair relaxers. Diva Smooth is based on a finely tuned mixture of all natural ingredients that when applied together with a flat-iron, your hair comes out naturally smooth and healthy.
What it Does:
  • Helps prevent Hair loss and Breakage
  • This can be an alternative to chemically straightened hair
  • This can be used on ALL textures of hair – if you want polished smooth hair – this is for you
What else you need to know:

• You can finally go natural without fussing about the grow out phase. Diva Smooth will smooth out your roots while waiting for your hair to grow out
  • Diva Smooth can be used on hair that is chemically relaxed or processed – it ups the luster factor
  • You can color your hair with Diva Smooth – it adds shine
  • Diva Smooth is a completely natural product - no synthetics of any kind, no mineral oil, no parabens. To see a complete list of ALL ingredients in our hair care line click here.
  • It’s Easy to go from dull to wow…Apply- Wash - Dry - Flat Iron - WOW!
  • Diva Smooth effect will last for 4 weeks.
  • To learn more about Diva Smooth click here
Kit Includes: Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth - 8oz ($25.00 value), Virgin Coconut Hair Serum ($11.50 value), Instructions

Product Code: JBDS002-STDUS$29.99

Dauntless

all products on this site are organic and I am sooooo tempted to ttry the skin care and hair care....any reviews?

Solitude

Did you miss the long drawn out threads on Diva Smooth?? lol The creator of the product even joined to comment.

I did a review the other day & so did another member. I'll look for those threads.

Solitude

Um....it was mixed. At first, people didn't believe the one product, DivaSmooth, was natural, but it turned out that it is, at least according to the ingredients listed. However, it is more like a DC than an actual straightening agent. It worked well to smooth and condition my new growth & I liked it, but I don't know if they should really be pushing it as being an alternative to a relaxer.

Initial Thread:
http://longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=323919
Update/ Review:
http://longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=328189
Discussion on the Ingredients:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=6706869
My Review – I need to update it on how it went the week after
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=330501

Lucky's Mom

I see ad's for this company all the time but I never click...but today me being the product junkie I am..... I did...The site seems pretty decent with some interesting hair products..Have anyone tried anything from this site....Here's some info on a few products...(they also offer organic skin care)Janelle Beauty Smooth Kit
What is Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth
Diva Smooth is a pure natural alternative to chemical based hair relaxers. Diva Smooth is based on a finely tuned mixture of all natural ingredients that when applied together with a flat-iron, your hair comes out naturally smooth and healthy.

What it Does:
  • Helps prevent Hair loss and Breakage
  • This can be an alternative to chemically straightened hair
  • This can be used on ALL textures of hair – if you want polished smooth hair – this is for you
What else you need to know:

• You can finally go natural without fussing about the grow out phase. Diva Smooth will smooth out your roots while waiting for your hair to grow out
  • Diva Smooth can be used on hair that is chemically relaxed or processed – it ups the luster factor
  • You can color your hair with Diva Smooth – it adds shine
  • Diva Smooth is a completely natural product - no synthetics of any kind, no mineral oil, no parabens. To see a complete list of ALL ingredients in our hair care line click here.
  • It’s Easy to go from dull to wow…Apply- Wash - Dry - Flat Iron - WOW!
  • Diva Smooth effect will last for 4 weeks.
  • To learn more about Diva Smooth click here
Kit Includes: Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth - 8oz ($25.00 value), Virgin Coconut Hair Serum ($11.50 value), Instructions

Product Code: JBDS002-STDUS$29.99

Yea - Did you see the posts about this????

It is a DC. The debate stemmed from the claims of "relaxer" properties.

30 bucks for Honey.... that I have at home.... is not my idea of something revolutionary. Of course I was slapped around for saying so... But - that is what it is...

Solitude

*sigh*

I truly believe that the main reason why people keep hating on this product (DivaSmooth) is because they didn't find a way to monetize it first.

Same people are going to be trying to sell their natural recipes and elixers eventually. I don't get mad at entrepreneurs. I just choose to support or I don't & I focus on my own hustle rather than knocking somebody else's.

Irresistible

I think mostly some people are saying they aint spending that kind of money on something they can make at home themselves

its a personal choice

nothing more

Lucky's Mom

*sigh*

I truly believe that the main reason why people keep hating on this product (DivaSmooth) is because they didn't find a way to monetize it first.

Same people are going to be trying to sell their natural recipes and elixers eventually. I don't get mad at entrepreneurs. I just choose to support or I don't & I focus on my own hustle rather than knocking somebody else's.

So - I am still being slapped around..... Lordy.....

I get to have an opinion Solitude - even if you don't like it...... Nobody is hating.... But I guess you have a chip or whatever. Like I SAID - IF you want to pay 30 BUCKS for honey...Go ahead.

It is your money. I am not doing it. I got for FREE - For your information.... and I STILL would not pay 30 bucks for it. I would not pay 18 bucks for 2 oz of coconut oil either...

But hey - they are selling it to the First person that comes along....That is the beauty of Capitalism.....

If you could just actually read the posts - this would not be so danged dramatic.

Last edited:

Dauntless

I didn't mean to start no drama...I appreciate everyones input and I did look over the intial thread myself....my lesson learned: do a search on a topic before posting ;)

Lucky's Mom

I didn't mean to start no drama...I appreciate everyones input and I did look over the intial thread myself....my lesson learned: do a search on a topic before posting ;)

It is all good my dear... You started nothing....You asked questions - and I am sure you would love to hear honest answers.:yep:

yodie

I am sure you will like it Yodie.

Okay ladies, it's time to laugh!

I want no parts of the drama, however, if something works, I'd like to try it. I'll never be one to make ALL of my hair products. Nor will I be one to waste anymore money on stuff that completely does nothing for my hair.

With that said, SJ, did you try it? Is it like or better than the caramel?

Lucky's Mom

Okay ladies, it's time to laugh!

I want no parts of the drama, however, if something works, I'd like to try it. I'll never be one to make ALL of my hair products. Nor will I be one to waste anymore money on stuff that completely does nothing for my hair.

With that said, SJ, did you try it? Is it like or better than the caramel?

Who wants Drama? Not me.....

Hey Yodie....Nope - Have not tried it yet..... It smells like yummy Raw honey....Like I said - I got it for free.... and I have no plans of doing any straight style....
I don't use caramel for straight styles either though....

I have used the coconut Serum. It smells very nice.... I would presume that EO's ( ylang Ylang, rose, etc) make it smell so good....It is just oil... nothing too fancy, and it is not a serum........ But it does smell wonderful...

It is all gone - Because it was about 2 ounces..... I use alot of oils:yep:

Once I do use it.....I will PM you.:yep:

Last edited:

yodie

SJ,

For free? Okay, Diva/Vanessa was trying to make a believer out of you.
I don't think I'd buy the oils. Too expensive and I could get that from Whole Foods or an Indian Market. Besides, I'm still waiting to try Moroccan Oil. I hear it's supposed to be great, but the price is hefty.

I'm glad it worked for the ladies that left reviews and soon I'll have my own review. I'm trying to keep myself from buying every "GREAT" product that's mentioned on this forum, but this sounds like something that will help a sista out.

Thanks again.

MrJohnsonsRib

lol....wow I def missed that.....

Yeah honey it was a pretty heated thread but then things turned around once folks began to let their guards down and had patience with each other. We ladies can be rather protective of our LHCF sisters. But you should search for divasmooth and hopefully that helps clear up any thoughts.

CenteredGirl

ooh, I would have been dying to try it last week, but now that I have found a fantasticly better result on achieving manageability for my fuzzy 4bz head using Samantha's Like Baby Butter, so I'm out of the game. My hair is now officially manageable.

Nice & Wavy

ooh, I would have been dying to try it last week, but now that I have found a fantasticly better result on achieving manageability for my fuzzy 4bz head using Samantha's Like Baby Butter, so I'm out of the game. My hair is now officially manageable.

Sounds like a wonderful butter....where is your thread on it??:grin:

Lucky's Mom

Gowgeous AVATAR!!!!!!

Love you!