*>Diva Smooth<*-- >An Alternative to Relaxers?<

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Does anyone have a review of this product? I saw it today on our Googleads.

Thanks!

Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth
Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth FACTS:

• This can be an alternative to chemically straightened hair
  • You can finally go natural without fussing about the grow out phase. This will smooth out your roots while waiting for your hair to grow out
  • This can be used on hair that is chemically relaxed or processed – it ups the luster factor
  • You can color your hair with this – it adds shine
  • This can be used on ALL textures of hair – if you want polished smooth hair – this is for you
  • This is a go-green product – made with mostly organic ingredients
  • This is completely natural product - no synthetics of any kind
  • It’s Easy to go from dull to wow…Apply- Wash - Dry - Flat Iron - WOW!
  • Diva Smooth will last for 4 weeks.
Product Code: JBDS001US$25.00

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Yeah, i was shocked that there were no ingredients listed, not even one! So, i thought maybe someone else had experience with this product and wouldn't mind sharing....

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Found this...

How I Keep my Hair Naturally Smooth and Straight

Hi my name is Anika Janelle Pettiford and I am the Founder of Janelle Beauty...It is with great pleasure that I introduce some products that has not only revolutionized my hair care but countless others throughout the country.
Like most women these days, the constant use of chemical relaxers, had taken its toll on my hair. Coupled with a desire to use only natural and organic skin care products, I decided to go "natural" with my hair. As many of you know, the fastest and easiest way to go natural is to cut all your hair off and start from scratch...which is fine....but I didn't want to cut my hair. That left me with the dreaded "grow-out phase" and the hairstylist's constant warnings of terrible breakage if I did not continue relaxing my hair.
Well I am thrilled to say that today...my hair is completely natural, chemical-free and most importantly HEALTHY! And this was done without cutting my hair and starting over and without sucumbing to putting a relaxer or neutralizer in my hair to "smooth" it out.
How did I get my hair naturally smooth? I used our Janelle Beauty Smooth kit. This kit consist of these 3 products for one low price:
Product#1 Virgin Coconut Hair Serum.
Product#2 Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth
Product#3 Sweet Jamilla by Curtis Smith - Celebrity Groomer
Janelle Beauty is offering the first two products in a Janelle Beauty Smooth Kit...with the celebrity-endorsed Sweet Jamila as a FREE gift for a limited time.
Virgin Coconut Hair Serum
Restore and add glorious shine to your hair with hair penetrating virgin coconut and jojoba oil.
Virgin Coconut Oil actually penetrates the hair shaft and repair and restore damaged hair. It also protects the hair from heat damage. One drop works well when flat-ironing my hair
Diva Smooth
An alternative to chemically straightened hair, Diva Smooth allowed me to finally have straight smooth hair...while promoting healthy hair.

Sweet Jamila by Celebrity-groomer Curtis Smith (Personal Barber of Sean "Diddy" Combs)
Sweet Jamila is a unique fusion of 100% shea butter and essential oils created to heal and moisturize the scalp and hair. I recently added Sweet Jamilla to my hair regimen..The butter is great to add shine and to tame any flyaways during the day. I keep with me during the day.​

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

and this...

(Madison Heights, VA): "I've been using Diva Smooth for nine months now. When I first started the Diva Smooth hair straightner I was bald on the sides. Now my hair has been consistently growing and is at its healthiest state."

(Yahdi, NY): "I stopped using chemical products in my hair for about 10 years now, because like many of you (I got tired of using chemicals that I had no idea what it was doing to my body). This year I found Diva Smooth and I have to tell you, "I am hooked". My hair is silky smooth, light weight and healthy. It’s growing and strong. Who would have thought, someth something that would straighten the hair is also good for your hair, and it’s NATURAL. I am so grateful for the line: the shampoo, conditioner and of course the serum. There is so much more to Janelle Beauty to, the shea butter body, leaves my skin moisturized and healthy looking."

Heather: "I had some reservations about whether or not the Diva Smooth would work in my thick, medium wavy caucasian hair. However, I was proven wrong. Not only did it make my hair straight without using chemicals, but it did so without making my thick hair feeling so heavy."

(Nelson County):" It's a really a wonderful product, it's better than any relaxer than I have ever put in my hair. Especially because of the fact that it has none of the harsh chemicals that traditional relaxers have in them. After having it done my hair was straight, light and looked very healthy. The Diva Smooth is such a life changing experience for me that even my co-workers agree that my hair looks its healthiest now."

(Greensboro, NC): "For the past few months I have been experiencing some breakage and shedding in my hair due to getting traditional relaxers. So when my friend called from Lynchburg,Va and told me about how the Diva Smooth is an all natural alternative, I drove two hours to have it done. After Diva did my hair, I called her back and told her how wonderful my hair was doing. The breakage I was having, stopped."

Michelle: "I absolutely love the Diva Smooth. I have ridiculously complicated hair that no one wants to do, not even me. With the Diva Smooth my hair is manageable, it is full and not frizzy, and it has body and not bigness."

mscocoface

I am confused you sell it online which shows the customer who purchased it the ingredients but you won't tell someone what the ingredients are because it is being patented. But you are willing to email the ingredients list?

Did I get that conversation right?

Lucky's Mom

I am confused you sell it online which shows the customer who purchased it the ingredients but you won't tell someone what the ingredients are because it is being patented. But you are willing to email the ingredients list?

Did I get that conversation right?

Deleted.......................

Last edited:

sunshinelady

Usually when a company won't release the ingredients, its because the ingredients are so simple that you could make it at home. Nobody would buy it.

lashannasmall

That is shadey that they will not release the ingrediants...It probably is not natural..Companies like Burts Bees, Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, and Kinky Curly, which sells 94% or higher concentration of natural ingrediants list the contents on their products and they are highly sucessful. I don't buy that explanation.

Lucky's Mom

That is shadey that they will not release the ingrediants...It probably is not natural..Companies like Burts Bees, Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, and Kinky Curly, which sells 94% or higher concentration of natural ingrediants list the contents on their products and they are highly sucessful. I don't buy that explanation.

Deleted.................

Last edited:

omnipadme

Sounds like they thought they were dealing with amateurs:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Diva Smooth can sit down until we see the menu.

Sui Topi

Neither do I.....So - no one will buy.

The "coconut specialty oil" for 18 bucks..... is made up of all the stuff in my cabinet.

Won't buy.....:nono:

Hey I'm excited to try your DC that Centered Girl is raving about. Any idea on when your product line will be out? I'd even buy it without a product listing :grin:

Southernbella.

I'm wary just from reading that advertisement. Yikes! If you don't have the time to get someone to proofread your ad for errors, who knows what you've neglected to do with the actual product?:nono: