Diva Smooth is keeper for me!!!!

Neith

I imagine that such a product would work well.

Honey and sugar = humectants

Olive oil = conditioning

Cornstarch to thicken the mix a little

A little lemon and vinegar to give it a nice, slightly acidic pH.

If honey didn't irritate my skin, I'd mix some up myself. lol

slangups

I have some on my hair right this minute. But I will not reorder it. I decided to taste it...Tastes like pure honey to me, maybe with a bit of oil. Definitely make your own. I'm not sure if I should put it on my hair or on my toast. Not sure what it's going to do for me, but I can't imagine it will be worth the $$ as compared to plain honey/olive oil or some other concoction.
Best

Prudent1

Just saw this thread... I agree w/ lucky's mom. I have made a homemade caramel version and purchased the DIVA smooth several times. It works great for me and my mom, DDs, etc but it is pricey. My hair felt silky and very hydrated each time. I have used and flat ironed and used it as a DC w/o heat. I like it a lot!:yep: You just have to decide if the price is worth it to you. BTW, I am at the end of my transition. I have perhaps 1" or less of relaxed hair left to trim. HTH.

Solitude

I did a review thread on this like a couple of years ago, but my hair is relaxed. Worked well to smooth my new growth...didn't last a month like they claim. I would order it again, but I haven't.