In search of...a good moisturizer

bbdgirl

Now that I know what my problem is: my crown hair is too dry from lack of moisture. I am looking for recommendations for good moisture, what has worked for you?...give me some suggestions please!

Creatividual

My all time fave: BB Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion. Some other great ones are ORS Carrot Oil and Elasta QP Mango Butter. I actually switch off between the BB and the Elasta QP. Both are GRRRRRRREAT! Hope this helps!

Creatividual

Don't forget to seal in your moisture from the moisturizer with an oil! =) My favorite oil to seal with is Dabur Vatika Hair Oil. I like sweet almond oil as well. But you pick what you like best.

Creatividual

I really like Elasta QPs Mango Butter, and their Recovery Oil one too.

I forgot about Recovery. I used to use that one too. It's a good product as well. I LUUUUUV their mango butter though man. And it's great to set your dry hair w/ rollers overnight. And the shine you get? Outright outrageous. That reminds me that I need to get some more!

bbdgirl

I have a small jar of Elasta mango butter that I just got and I use it to lay down my edges. I heard alot of reviews about it. I was surprised at how light a hairdress it really is!

Creatividual

I have a small jar of Elasta mango butter that I just got and I use it to lay down my edges. I heard alot of reviews about it. I was surprised at how light a hairdress it really is!

yeah, it's the greatest! And I love how a little bit really goes a long way.

bbdgirl

I forgot about Recovery. I used to use that one too. It's a good product as well. I LUUUUUV their mango butter though man. And it's great to set your dry hair w/ rollers overnight. And the shine you get? Outright outrageous. That reminds me that I need to get some more!

Oh get out of here, I didn't know that. Cuz I am trying to get away from the flat iron for the summer and i wanna do alot moe roller sets. I will be triying this out this weekend. I am psyched now!

Creatividual

Oh get out of here, I didn't know that. Cuz I am trying to get away from the flat iron for the summer and i wanna do alot moe roller sets. I will be triying this out this weekend. I am psyched now!

I hope you like it! My hair loves it when I do it. I've never tried it rollersetting wet hair though so if you try it let me know. But dry hair rollersets with it give me dreamy hair. LOL.

bbdgirl

What kind of rollers do you use for dry roller sets? I sometimes use flexirods of semidry air dried hair. Do you think I can do the same thing with the big magnetic ones?