In need of good moisturizer please help!

spencd

Hello,

I need a good moisturizer that I could use daily or every other day. I have been using Keracare Jojoba oil moisturizer but don't like it any more. I see that people put moisture on first and then seal so perhaps that was the problem. Or my hair may have been used to it.

What do you use? I am looking for something to make it shiny as well without out being on hands/clothes after.

Blessed_Angel

You can't go wrong with Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine. And Vatika Frosting is no joke either. I love them both!! :grin: And they both smell...:lick:

spencd

When you use Jane Carter on lets say a wash n set, does it make your hair heavy? I actually used it one time my cousin put in my hair but I was getting a pony tail. You right I loved the way my hair look in terms of shine and moisture.

Son26

I finally found mine recently - ORS carrot oil - it keeps my hair moist all day.

audacity.

i use bed head by tigi moisture maniac conditioner...i've used their self absorbed, too and both are great as daily moisturizers on wet or dry hair. :up:

chebaby

i am in love with keracares conditioning creme hairdress(different from the oil moisturizer). no matter what new product i try i always come back to this.

Blessed_Angel

When you use Jane Carter on lets say a wash n set, does it make your hair heavy? I actually used it one time my cousin put in my hair but I was getting a pony tail. You right I loved the way my hair look in terms of shine and moisture.

Because it's so rich, it is easy to weigh your hair down. That's why you have to know how to use it. I mainly use a little bit to grease my scalp, and I put a tiny bit in my hands, let it melt, and the massage it through my hair. Depending on how "thick" my hair is, I'll usually just wrap my hair and brush to distribute the moisture and shine.

VF does not weigh the hair down unless you use too much.

spencd

I never saw half of these names in the BSS like bed head, or vf. Come on guys that is the basis of our hair existence, making sure it is not dried. Thanks to the people that answered. I was like that (going back to Keracare) with the Keracare I was buying until I saw that it was seeming looser each time I was buying it. I think it exceeded its shelf life. I also used to use 911.

fula97

Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine or hair noursihing cream love that stuff if you can find it in stock. The whole foods by my in NY has been out of stock for the past 6 weeks the guy gave me a sample. Finally found 1 (that was all they had) in the WF in Miami last week