• Regis Design Line Olive Oil Conditioner

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Motions Moisture Plus

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Other (PLEASE TELL)

Votes: 106 48.4%

• Total voters

SimpleKomplexity

I'm having a problem..It seems like my texture is changing or something. For the past few weeks, Humecto (in the bottle) hasn't been getting it like it used to :perplexed. I still have slip, but my hair is not as soft as I need it to be, and my hair still feels dry. What are some other great moisturizing conditioners that are good?

malachi74

I bought Kenra MC thinking it was going to be something special for my hair, but I'm kind'a disappointed. I get better slip using it as a rinse-out than as a DC...not sure why.

I like ORS Pak so far but I'm always on the search for something better.

SimpleKomplexity

I bought Kenra MC thinking it was going to be something special for my hair, but I'm kind'a disappointed. I get better slip using it as a rinse-out than as a DC...not sure why.

Don't they sell ORS in the bottle? Is it as good as the paks?

Kimiche

Same here. Thanks for the heads up on Kenra MC. I was looking into buying this and if it doesn't give that slip, then it's not for me.

jade998

I love:

ORS conditioner mixed with a little jojoba oil
Atone botanicals reconstructor -strenght and moisture in one

i will come back to write more

TLC1020

Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner...
My hair is thick coarse 4b and require thick creamy products to coat the strands with lots of moisture.

Evazhair

I'm having a problem..It seems like my texture is changing or something. For the past few weeks, Humecto (in the bottle) hasn't been getting it like it used to :perplexed. I still have slip, but my hair is not as soft as I need it to be, and my hair still feels dry. What are some other great moisturizing conditioners that are good?

Sounds very familiar. Humecto stopped working for me as well after using it for years. Also as your hair grows longer, it sometimes requires different products, because there is more hair to tangle, older ends, etc. etc. For me Kenra MC kicks Humecto's butt. I haven't even considered using up what I have left since I started using it. Kenra MC got me through the winter. I think it is definitely worth a try. I get mine at Trade Secret. A lot of places will let you return it if it doesn't work.

malachi74

Same here. Thanks for the heads up on Kenra MC. I was looking into buying this and if it doesn't give that slip, then it's not for me.

Well I was just saying, it not the best FOR ME. Don't let me make you miss your possible hair blessing. There are some ladies here that swear by it; it just didn't work out as well for me.

gymfreak336

I have tried probably hundreds of conditioners :lol:

Some of my favorites for moisture

Kenra MC
ORS replenishing pack
Joico Moisture recovery balm
silk elements cholesterol

InnerSoul

I voted Nexxus Humectress as the best rinse out moisturizing conditioner...

but the best moist. deep conditioner for me is UBH(to be used with heat).. love this deep conditioner!!

Brownie518

Paul Mitchell SuperCharged Moisturizer
Ion Color Defense Hydrating Moisture Treatment
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm :yep:
Activate Hydrating conditioner
ORS Replenishing
Aveda Damage Remedy conditioner :lick:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Possibly OT, but have you clarified? A lot of the time when our staples stop working we just may need to do that.

GeorginaSparks

I have been using Kenra MC for 3 yrs(or more?) and it always works.
Thats my #1 conditioner without cones.
The rest are biolage ultra hydrating balm and paul mitchell the detangler. also, the sole and cinnamon conditioner.

crlsweetie912

My hair is thick coarse 4b and require thick creamy products to coat the strands with lots of moisture.
co-friggin signing!
I love this stuff. Our hair is EXACTLY the same. It laughed at humectress and the jury is still out on HE LTR.:ohwell:

Aggie

Kenra MC gives me slip and I also love love love mizani moisturefuse. Pantene R/N hair conditioning mask is great too.

SimpleKomplexity

I have noOoOoOOoOoOoo Idea what conditioner to try next...man I'm at school and the only conditioners I have up here are Humecto (and a LOT of it) and Aubrey's...yeah really sad. Even sadder..before LHCF...I didn't hardly ever condition my hair

LABETT

Elucence works better than Kenra on my hair
Keracare Humecto-Tub
ORS Replenish Pak
Silicon Mix

Barbara

Princess

I add extra virgin olive oil to mine.

Also, Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment works wonders for my hair (no oil needed). :dance7:

I like Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner with olive oil.