your BEST Moisturizer?

CHECKMATE!

....ok I'm looking for a good moisturizer for my hair...the spring has finally arrived in Brooklyn,and so has the dry heat! I tried Scurl but my hair hates it! Please post your suggestions. Thanks :)

hOnii

I am loving this BB oil moisturizer w/ castor oil that i just picked up. It makes my hair sooooo soft! I bought some Qhmet products as well. I hear they are supposed to be excellent as well.

GeorginaSparks

I was using elasta QP recovery oil moisturizer but its too heavy. Im not using Qhemet biologics olive oil detangler

LiLi

Afro Detangling Creme by Robin. :D It's THE best moisturizer I have ever used. I tried S-curl before and it made my hair feel to sticky.

RubyWoo

Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 creme--very lightweight and it keeps my hair very soft and moisturized. I also love that my ends look and feel wonderful and are well hydrated.

My other fav day to day moisturizer is Salerm 21--My hair feels soft and very silky after using this. I try to monitor/control when I use it since it does have proteins (silk proteins) in them.

Last edited:

Missi

-Dove Sheer Moisture Mist *Doesn't frizz my hair and doesn't make it wet if you spray too much. Its doesn't weigh ur hair down, my hair is so soft, and smells great. My hair is easier to comb thru too.

-Care Free Curl Gold *Even my driest new growth and ends become extremely soft including the rest of my hair. This is more watery

or

-UBH Moisturizer *Leave my hair incredibly soft and little to no breakage cause thats what its made for. Smells good and this is a little thick

growinglong777

I love B & B oil moisturizer with castor oil also, and I mix a little pure castor oil(Fruit of the Earth from wal-mart) with it and my hair is soft, moisturized and shiny.